Can’t find what you are looking for? If you have a significant amount of IDON, BTC, ETH or Fiat currency, discover how the Exclusive Luxury Asset Search Service can enhance your Personal Portfolio.
Title: Wonderful Vincent
Year Completed: 2016
Size: 30x24 inches (76.2x60.9 cm)
Medium: Acrylic on canvas
Certificate of Authenticity? Yes
Interested in saving 10%?
Inquire now to learn how utilizing IDON can create savings of $600.00 on this asset.
* PRICING NOTICES:
- To receive an exact price quote, please send us an inquiry for this item.
- Entertaining offers which include a combination of IDON, Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH) and fiat currency, as well as other items of value.
- Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
- Applicable taxes, fees & duties may apply.
For details, see Policies below.
I love the power of colour in painting!
Colour can be so evocative, and I believe it’s such an important part of the human experience. It has the ability to uplift and inspire the human soul and overcome much of the negative aspects of life.
I enjoy experimenting with colour and texture to create new compositions. If I can create the “Wow” factor in my work that resonates with the viewer, I feel I’ve done my job as an artist.
Indeed, I very much agree with the world-renowned artist Helen Frankenthaler, when she stated about her paintings…
“What concerns me is…
Did I make a Beautiful Picture?”
Tom Bushnell studied painting at The Central & Ravensbourne Colleges of Art and Design and gained a BA Honours degree in Fine Art & Design. He has exhibited with some of the leading artists of our time, including Sir Peter Blake and John Hoyland. His paintings have also been accepted at the famous Royal Academy Summer Show and form part of collections in the UK and across the globe.
From age 8 he won the Art Prize every year at school. At age 15 he (whilst still at school) was commissioned to paint portraits of his Headmaster, the Local Mayor, and the Chief Education Officer of the Region.
Whilst only 16 he was interviewed for entry as a student at two world renowned Fine Art Schools, The Royal College of Art, and The Slade School of Fine Art. He was too young to go.
At age 20 he had a large abstract painting accepted and hung at the very prestigious “Young Contemporaries Show” in London. He was the only student accepted from his college into the show and was still only in his first year of the 3 year Art school Degree course. He has been commissioned to paint the portraits of the rich and famous, as well as copies of the Old Masters, animal portraits and sporting pieces, still life compositions and landscape scenes. Photos of samples of his work are stored in The National Portrait Gallery archives. Many galleries and two of the Top UK Fine Art Publishers have promoted and sold his work.
Tom’s work has been shown in many galleries and Art Fairs. He has sold over 1,000 paintings during his career.
Tom is available for Abstract and Representational painting commissions.
2. Final IDON Price Calculation. Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
3. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to buy and pay with IDON currency on the Idoneus Platform.
4. Payment Methods. Accepted means of payment are IDON, USD, CHF, EUR, BTC (bitcoin) and ETH (ether), as well as other items of acceptable value.
5. Buying IDON. IDON Tokens can be purchased from Idoneus and third parties. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Inquire for details.
6. Facilitation Fee. Each transaction on the Idoneus Platform is subject to a 5% facilitation fee.
Fine Art Purchase Policies
Shipping Fees, Taxes and Duties not Included. Prices displayed for items that require shipping do not include shipping fees and any applicable taxes and duties. These are charged to the purchaser of the item. Where applicable, these charges will be collected by the shipping carrier or your country’s local customs office upon delivery.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.
Are you interested in this Painting (Post-War & Contemporary)?
Find out how to qualify for a 10% discount on this asset!Inquire Now
Make an offer for the owner’s consideration.Make an Offer
View similar items in our Portfolio