Medium: Oil painting on canvas
Framing or Mounting: None
Year of Creation: 2007
Signed by Artist: Yes
Certificate of Authenticity? Yes
Certificate of Authentication:
Pierre Cherbit has been painting for over forty years. His painting is primarily the expression of a feeling, without a physical medium: he uses neither photos, or model, or background. It is pure inspiration which guides him through the use of the noblest painting materials, alternating the arrangement of the different pictorial techniques, allowing him to use color and light in a unique manner.
His painting shows us a variation of colors, an amazing depth, which changes the perception of a so-called flat surface.
His touch, his intuition of light, his depth, his colors were rewarded at the Senate by the medal of progress delivered by the Société d’Encouragement au Progrès (founded in 1896), class Yvon Gattaz 2003 under the patronage of Mister Christian Poncelet, President of Senate.
Pierre Cherbit loves exploring and has exposed himself to the richest cultures of the world. He speaks Chinese, Tibetan, Spanish and he is currently studying literary Sanscrit.
During training, he travelled all around the world and particularly in Asia, where he developed an import-export business of ancient art objects.
To meet prestigious artistic and spiritual figures, he stayed especially :
• in the Popular Republic of China : Beijing, Tien Tsin, Dalien, Shanghai, Canton, Jinddezen, Hong Kong.
• in India : Delhi, Himashal Pradesh (the himalayan spurs, Dharamsala), Andra Pradesh, Puttaparthy, Tamil Nadu, Bangalore, Arunacala, Brindavan, Uttar Pradesh, Varanasi, Bodh Gaya, Bombay…
• in Nepal : Kantmandu and Pokara.
• in eastern Africa : Kenya, Nairobi, Mombassa, and around the Elementeita lake.
Simultaneously, he invested himself in the practice of martial arts, including Viet Vo Dao that he has been improving for the last forty years.
Pierre Cherbit brings an artistic revival to the world of painting, possibly initiating the dawn of a new artistic movement.
- User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to buy and pay with IDON currency on the Idoneus Platform.
- Payment Methods. IDON, USD, CHF, EUR, BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC are accepted means of payment.
- Paying with IDON. Payment in IDON is preferred and may lead to more favorable pricing terms.
- Buying IDON. IDON Tokens will be available directly from Idoneus after user onboarding has been completed. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
- Payment of cash fees. Certain items in the portfolio may require partial and/or additional payment of fees in cash, via bank transfer or other means. This is to cover costs such as local fees and taxes.
- Rental Terms & Conditions. For each rental item in the portfolio specific and additional terms & conditions will apply.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.
Are you interested in this Painting (Post-War & Contemporary)?
Do not hesitate to make an inquiry!Inquire Now
View similar items in our Portfolio