von Bernuth Architekten
von Bernuth Achitekten is an international practice of architecture involved in prestigious projects of different scales and types in countries like Germany, Brazil, Chile and Sierra Leone. The office is led by experienced German architect Hans Sebastian von Bernuth who was trained and seasoned in Switzerland at ETH Lausanne University, in Shanghai, China and at Herzog & de Meuron, one of the most renowned architectural practices worldwide. After many years of successful practice in Germany, the office moved to Chile in 2019.
2. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to purchase (with) IDON on the Idoneus Platform.
3. Final IDON Price Calculation. Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
4. Payment Methods. IDON is the only accepted means of payment on the Idoneus Platform. If you would like to easily convert fiat currency (such as USD, CHF, EUR) or cryptocurrency (such as USDT, BTC, ETH) into IDON, please check here. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Inquire for details.
5. VAT, Taxes, Fees & Duties. Applicable VAT, taxes, fees and duties may apply and may be charged in addition to the price stated on the item. These may be charged in applicable local fiat currency (such as USD, CHF, EUR) and be payable via bank transfer or other means.
6. Additional Costs. For certain assets fiat currency payments may be necessary to cover various third-party transaction expenses such as: legal fees, inspections, etc as well as other potential costs that may be due such as: mortgage, loans, operational costs, etc. The costs depend on the location of both the Buyer and Supplier, will be determined on a per transaction and per asset basis, and will be charged directly by the Supplier to the Buyer.
Lifestyle Services Purchase Policies
1. VAT, taxes, fees and duties not included. Prices displayed for Lifestyle Services do not include any applicable taxes, fees and duties. These are charged directly to the purchaser of the service, and will be charged in the applicable local fiat currency (such as USD, EUR, CHF). Where applicable, these charges will be collected by the provider of the services.
2. Legal Age & Permission to Purchase. Clients ordering Lifestyle Services via Idoneus confirm to be of legal age and be legally permitted to make the purchase and consume the services offered.
3. Liability. Idoneus does not accept any liability, without limitation, for any loss or damage you may experience, or costs you may incur, as a result of the Lifestyle Services offered. Please consult with the Service Provider directly about terms, conditions and potential risks or side effects.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.