VISIBILIA EX INVISIBILIBUS
Title: VISIBILIA EX INVISIBILIBUS
Year Completed: 2020
Size: 120x162 cm (47.24x63.77 inches)
Medium: Mixed Media on canvas
Description: Unframed & Unstretched
Certificate of Authenticity? Yes
Third-party valuation available? No
Interested in saving 10%?
Inquire now to learn how utilizing IDON can create savings of $3,700.00 on this asset.
* PRICING NOTICES:
- To receive an exact price quote, please send us an inquiry for this item.
- Entertaining offers which include a combination of IDON, Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH) and fiat currency, as well as other items of value.
- Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
- Applicable taxes, fees & duties may apply.
For details, see Policies below.
Through a subtle interplay of multiple realities overlapping in the chronotope, Battaglini evidences the contradictions in mental models about the temporal contrast (chronological), and the cultural and linguistic barriers.
Compositions which at first seem ‘logicals’, immediately reveal temporal and spatial limitations that are disruptive in the interpretation of reality.
Battaglini invites us to think that in today’s global village, with the ‘democratization’ of culture, the evolution of knowledge, information immediacy, immersed in the heterogeneity, the Patchwork Culture forces us to confront with a need understanding beyond our geographical boundaries of time.
Probably the uniqueness of the Italian artist Marco Battaglini is to conceptualize the possible coexistence of the ideals of classical beauty with the anti-aesthetic, the combination of the divine and refined with the vulgar, through a composition that can complement different realities in an eternal instant.
His research of multidimensionality leads him to overlap different temporal, spatial and cultural realities, where everything seems to make sense…
This is ultimately the Battaglini’s purpose: remove barriers that distort the perception of reality.
1983-88 Liceo Artistico di Verona, Italia.
1988-93 Universita di Venezia, I.U.A.V. Italia.
1991-94 Accademia di Belle Arti, Venezia, Italia.
2010 LACDA – Feed_Back Los Angeles, USA.
2010 Scope Basel, Switzerland. I Think, Therefore I am Dangerous
2011 Art Dubai, Reality Versus Imagination and Illusion (installation)
2012 Human Rights – Art from World, curated by Roberto Ronca.
2012 Art takes Times Square – Artist wanted
2012 YOUnite Tour – The Nomadic Project
2013 Art Cologne – Booth E 009
2013 Art Dubai, The Global Village
2014 Saatchi Gallery – 2nd floor, Screen room
2014 The Vendue – “I See Pattern”. Charleston, South Carolina.
2015 Tokyo International Art Fair – Opening Show
2015 Krause Gallery – New York – Emerging to Established
2015 Saatchi Gallery – “Installations” – Sc. Project
2015 Scope Miami – Ministry of walls, Booth E 25 w/Banksy and Blek le rat
2016 Caletas Art Palace – ESTHETIC UPRISING. Costa Rica
2016 LILAC Gallery – Fifth Ave. NYC
2016 EDEN Gallery – Soho – Madison Ave. NYC
2017 Palazzo della Gran Guardia, Verona – Italia. Curated by Giuseppe Ussani d’Escobar
2017 Scope Miami – Miami, USA
2017 Royal Monceau Palace, Art District Gallery – Paris
2018 ARMORY SHOW NYC – TIMELESS Caravaggio Curated by Giuseppe Ussani d’Escobar
2018 ART ATTACK – Royal Monceau Palace – Paris
2019 CHRISTIE’S Auction – London
2019 VENICE-MONTECARLO Expo & Auction – Monaco
2020 ART WINWOOD – Booth AW601 – Miami
2020 MITH & URBAN REALITIES – Geneve, Suisse
2021 VENUS VICTRIX HODIE – Playboy Project w/Kylie Jenner
2. Final IDON Price Calculation. Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
3. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to buy and pay with IDON currency on the Idoneus Platform.
4. Payment Methods. Accepted means of payment are IDON, USD, CHF, EUR, BTC (bitcoin) and ETH (ether), as well as other items of acceptable value.
5. Buying IDON. IDON Tokens can be purchased from Idoneus and third parties. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Inquire for details.
6. Facilitation Fee. Each transaction on the Idoneus Platform is subject to a 5% facilitation fee.
Fine Art Purchase Policies
Shipping Fees, Taxes and Duties not Included. Prices displayed for items that require shipping do not include shipping fees and any applicable taxes and duties. These are charged to the purchaser of the item. Where applicable, these charges will be collected by the shipping carrier or your country’s local customs office upon delivery.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.
Are you interested in this Painting (Post-War & Contemporary)?
Find out how to qualify for a 10% discount on this asset!Inquire Now
Make an offer for the owner’s consideration.Make an Offer
View similar items in our Portfolio