Villa Las Tronas
This majestic 1,923 sq m (20,699 sq ft) "over the water" property installed in an equally imposing estate of 2,791 sq m (30,042 sq ft) has many secrets within it. Indeed, this Liberty-style villa originally belonged to the Counts of Saint-Élie and has 25 bedrooms with bathrooms (including 4 extraordinary suites with sea views and terrace, 1 suite overlooking the park and terrace and 2 large suites overlooking the sea), a pool table, several lounges, a dining room with unusual dimensions and a fully equipped chef’s kitchen. A safe and exclusive haven on a private promontory. The magic of a gulf that has been called the most beautiful of the Mediterranean Sea.
In addition, an annex building with an area of about 492 sq m is currently used as a spa with fitness and beauty area (with massage booths, sun-shower and jacuzzi), indoor and heated pool, sauna, steam room, showers, changing rooms, all designed to rejuvenate the fortunate owner. Set in the green of the park of almost 2 hectares (5 acres) 20,000 sq m (215,278 sq ft) that separates it from the seaside boulevard of the city, the property is an ideal location for anyone who wishes to refresh mind and body without foregoing social life.
To access it, the property has access via helicopter, boat or by jet at the nearby airport. Indeed, the property proves to be perfect if you want to spend a holiday quietly, without voyeur and other disruptors that can disturb your moments with family or friends.
Inquire to discover the mesmerizing villa "Las Tronas" located only a few steps from the port of Alghero in Sardinia.
Link to property website- https://www.hotelvillalastronas.it/en/
Note: This asset may have corporate debt which may be assumed during the acquisition. Any relevant information will be shared with qualified buyers who have demonstrated the capacity to purchase the asset and have successfully passed the Swiss-mandated KYC/AML protocol.
- Year built – 1880 (approx.) by Alessandro Arborio Mella, third Count of Sant’Elia (became an exclusive hotel in 1961)
- Recently renovated – The last significant renovations were completed in 2009 with the finalizing of the Spa. In the following years, technological refinements aimed at energy saving (watermaker; water-water heat pump to heat the indoor pool and produce hot water for the hotel).
- Number of rooms – 25
- Square footage – 1,950 sq m (20,990 sq ft)
- Square footage of terraces –
- First floor terrace: 128.50 sq m (approximately 1383 sq ft)
- Second floor terrace: 98.68 sq m (approximately 1062 sq ft)
- Third floor terrace: 118.20 sq m (approximately 1272 sq ft)
- Fourth floor terrace: 193.41 sq m (approximately 2081 sq ft)
- Size of the plot of land – 12,500 sq m (134,550 sq ft)
- Amenities to highlight – Spa 370 sq m (3,983 sq ft) that includes an indoor heated swimming pool, Turkish bath, and changing rooms, as well as an outdoor swimming pool and helipad. A green park with an area of 12,500 sq m (134,550 sq ft) bordering the sea to the north, west and south and facing a public road to the east.
2. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to purchase (with) IDON on the Idoneus Platform.
3. Final IDON Price Calculation. Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
4. Payment Methods. IDON is the only accepted means of payment on the Idoneus Platform. If you would like to easily convert fiat currency (such as USD, CHF, EUR) or cryptocurrency (such as USDT, BTC, ETH) into IDON, please check here. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Inquire for details.
5. VAT, Taxes, Fees & Duties. Applicable VAT, taxes, fees and duties may apply and may be charged in addition to the price stated on the item. These may be charged in applicable local fiat currency (such as USD, CHF, EUR) and be payable via bank transfer or other means.
6. Additional Costs. For certain assets fiat currency payments may be necessary to cover various third-party transaction expenses such as: legal fees, inspections, etc as well as other potential costs that may be due such as: mortgage, loans, operational costs, etc. The costs depend on the location of both the Buyer and Supplier, will be determined on a per transaction and per asset basis, and will be charged directly by the Supplier to the Buyer.
Luxury Residences Purchase Policies
For luxury residences which are listed for sale, specific and additional terms & conditions may apply. Additional payment of fees in local fiat currency (such as USD, EUR, CHF) via bank transfer or other means may be required to complete a specific transaction. Please inquire for a breakdown of the estimated costs of acquisition of the asset of interest.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.