Can’t find what you are looking for? If you have a significant amount of IDON, BTC, ETH or Fiat currency, discover how the Exclusive Luxury Asset Search Service can enhance your Personal Portfolio.
Very Rare HUBLOT Ceramic Orlinski Red Timepiece
The Classic Fusion Aerofusion Chronograph Orlinski Red Magic is published in 200 copies. 45 mm, art and innovation, cut from Hublot red ceramics. From the second trotter, to counters and indexes; from the case and its bezel to the bracelet, nothing escapes the vivacity of the red Hublot x Orlinski. Its sapphire background reveals the HUB1155 automatic winding chronograph skeleton movement.
Fascinating and paradoxical color, it symbolizes the sometimes-contradictory opposites that animate our feelings. Love, rage, courage, endangerment, prohibition, ardour. A watch that arouses emotions.
Since 2017, Richard Orlinski, the world's best-selling contemporary artist, has been printing his beveled style on Hublot watches. Works of art to wear on the wrist, cut from its folds, revealing stops and facets. Like his sculptures, the Classic Fusion Aerofusion Chronograph Orlinski Red Magic displays its brilliant three-dimensional folds under a polished finish, the artist's visual signature.
Interested in saving 10%?
Inquire now to learn how utilizing IDON can create savings of $3,000.00 on this asset.
* PRICING NOTICES:
- To receive an exact price quote, please send us an inquiry for this item.
- Entertaining offers which include a combination of IDON, Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH) and fiat currency, as well as other items of value.
- Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
- Applicable taxes, fees & duties may apply.
For details, see Policies below.
- CLASSIC FUSION AEROFUSION CHRONOGRAPH ORLINSKI RED MAGIC
- Reference 525.CF.0130.RX.ORL19 – Limited edition of 200 pieces
- Diameter 45 mm
- Thickness 13.45 mm
- Water resistance 5 ATM (50 m)
- Case Polished red ceramic
- Bezel Polished red ceramic
- Glass Sapphire with anti-reflective treatment
- Case back Red ceramic, polished and engraved “LIMITED EDITION XX/200” and sapphire glass with interior anti-reflective treatment
- Dial Sapphire base plate
- Matt red lacquer appliques
- Hands Matt red lacquer hands
- Matt red lacquer seconds hand
- Movement HUB1155 self-winding mechanical chronograph movement
- Date Window at 6 o’clock
- No. of components 207 (60 rubies)
- Frequency 4 Hz (28,800 Vib/h)
- Power reserve 42 hours
- Strap Red rubber
- Black-coated stainless steel deployant buckle clasp
2. Final IDON Price Calculation. Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
3. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to buy and pay with IDON currency on the Idoneus Platform.
4. Payment Methods. Accepted means of payment are IDON, USD, CHF, EUR, BTC (bitcoin) and ETH (ether), as well as other items of acceptable value.
5. Buying IDON. IDON Tokens can be purchased from Idoneus and third parties. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Inquire for details.
6. Facilitation Fee. Each transaction on the Idoneus Platform is subject to a 5% facilitation fee.
Timepiece Purchase Policies
Shipping Fees, Taxes and Duties not Included. Prices displayed for items that require shipping, do not include shipping fees and any applicable taxes and duties. These are charged to the purchaser of the item. Where applicable, these charges will be collected by the shipping carrier or your country’s local customs office upon delivery.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.