Trophy Fishing Lodge in Alaska
This picture-perfect property rests on more than 9 acres (3.6 hectares) against the Alaskan skyline. It encompasses over 11,000 total square feet (1,021 square meters), features 14 bedrooms and seven baths, across the main lodge and the bunk lodge. The main lodge features six bedrooms, heated floors, sub-zero appliances, butler's pantry, etc. A 20 foot (six meter) hand-crafted fireplace captivates the living space.
The bunk lodge has eight bedrooms. It has a spacious floorplan for the avid sports enthusiast without compromising the comforts of home. The bunkhouse features a kitchen, laundry room, and a bath. The estate also features a fish shack, boat shack, 70 yard par 3 golf course, five-car garage and a 3,000 square foot (278 square meter) workshop.
Located 50 miles (80 kilometers) south of Mt. Mckinley and close to the southern border of Denali National Park, the asset offers complete privacy and is accessible by a 45-minute float-plane ride from Anchorage.
This unique property is situated in close proximity to groomed trails that lead to incredible salmon fishing on the Kahiltna River. King salmon in excess of 40 pounds (nine kilograms) are caught in early June through early July. Silvers, weighing 10-12 pounds (4.5-54 kilograms), are caught in early August through mid-September. River rainbow trout are found at nearby Peter's Creek, or the more cunning variety of lake rainbows can be latched onto just steps away from the lodge on the local lake. Other activities include panning for gold, observe wildlife like moose and fox right on the property, ATV trail riding or just enjoy the sounds of nature.
*Entertaining offers which include a combination of IDON, BTC, Ether and fiat currency, as well as other items of value.
*Applicable transfer taxes may apply.
The estate features:
- 9 acres (3.6 hectares)
- Encompasses over 11,000 total square feet (1,021 square meters)
- 14 bedrooms and 7 baths, across the main lodge and the bunk lodge
The main lodge features:
- 6 bedrooms
- Heated floors
- Sub-zero appliances
- Butler’s pantry
- 20 foot (six meter) hand-crafted fireplace captivates the living space
The bunk lodge features:
- 8 bedrooms
- Spacious floorplan
- Laundry room
- 1 bath
- User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to buy and pay with IDON currency on the Idoneus Platform.
- Payment Methods. IDON, USD, CHF, EUR, BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC are accepted means of payment, as well as other items of acceptable value.
- Buying IDON. IDON Tokens can be purchased from Idoneus and third parties. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
Real Estate Rental Policies
- Rental Terms & Conditions. For real estate rental items in the portfolio, specific and additional terms & conditions apply. Partial and/or additional payment of fees in cash, via bank transfer or other means may be required. This is to cover costs such as local fees and tourist taxes.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.
Are you interested in this Lodge?
Do not hesitate to make an inquiry!Inquire Now