The Divine Power
Title: The Divine Power
Year Completed: 2017
Medium: Oil painting on canvas
Signed by Artist? Yes
Certificate of Authenticity? Yes
Artist Painter/Sculptor. Born 21 /11/ 1956.
Relying on an artistic training as a sculptor/ceramist in London in the 80s, this Belgian Artist developed his own style already 39 years where he favours ovals, harmonious and rather feminine shapes. He spent 5 years in the South of France where he discovers the brightness of colours. He travelled in over 30 countries in Europe, Africa, Arabia, Australia, USA, and Canada).
- Award Winner “Young Sculptor” Monumental Sculptures, Narbonne.
- Prize-winner «Mediterranean Colours ” South of France.
- Degree Educateur, Liège Belgium (1978)
- Artistic Degree Sculptur/Céramics, London (1983)
- Laureate Price « Jeune Sculpteur Extérieur », Narbonne (1989)
- Laureate Price « Couleurs Méditerranée », Gruissan (1990)
- Distinction : Gold Canvas 2013 – France
A nomadic artist and unclassifiable, René Georges is a person out of range. World traveller, lover of the essence of nature and everything that vibrates, he enters in a new spiritual dimension that matches in the age of Aquarius, freshly started in our time. It’s in the silence that he accesses through his soul to the world of creators who experiment and discover the beauty, the wonderful. Flows out from there the free and creative energy filling his blank canvas – Inspired by I don’t know where from he always says. There is no pattern. There is what comes of itself. He then is amazed himself, full of gratitude and happiness.
His friends like telling him. What you paint comes from other planets. To work in freedom and lightness, to listen to his inner being, what a happiness! It is pure adventure. Let the creative energy flow through your fingers slightly to the end of the brush belongs to the destiny of the genie. Listening to the silence and harmonious music helps him to connect with his soul. You’re again completely somewhere else, says his wife. Joy, positive mind and beauty are his commands.
MAIN EXHIBITIONS :
- Harrow College of Higher Education LONDON 1983 ANGLETERRE
- Musée BEZIERS , Mairie de MONTPELLIER, TOULOUSE, COLLIOURE
- Centre Culturel « Léo Lagrange » NARBONNE 1988 FRANCE
- Centre Culturel CERET 1988 FRANCE
- Galerie des métiers d’Art CARCASSONNE 1989 FRANCE
- Palais Feerstel VIENNE 1992 Autriche
- Abney Gallery NEW YORK 1992 USA
- Artovifat Galerie OVIFAT 1993 BELGIQUE
- American Bank Tours NEW YORK 1993 USA
- Galerie Herouet PARIS 1993 FRANCE
- Hôtel de Ville SAINT-VITH 1994 BELGIQUE
- American Polish Museum Long Island NEW YORK 1994 USA
- Biennale STOCKHOLM 1995 SUEDE
- BRF Funkhaus EUPEN 1996 BELGIQUE
- Luxembourg Bank and Compagny Tours : Garanty Bank, Arthur Andersen Goodyear, UBS, Mutuel Bank, DG Bank, Svenska Handelsbanken, Atlantis, DEKA Bank, Indosuez, Fastnet Software, Unibank : 2000 – 2002
- Médiathèque Intercommunale LONGWY 2009 FRANCE.
- Luxembourg Tour : Mondial Europartner, Euroscript, Llyods DSB Bank 2010 – 2012.
- Maison de la Culture, Galerie Maïté, Centre Culturel – Luxembourg – 2012-2013.
- Colorida Art Gallery LISBON – Portugal 2014.
- User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to buy and pay with IDON currency on the Idoneus Platform.
- Payment Methods. IDON, USD, CHF, EUR, BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC are accepted means of payment.
- Paying with IDON. Payment in IDON is preferred and may lead to more favorable pricing terms.
- Buying IDON. IDON Tokens will be available directly from Idoneus after user onboarding has been completed. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
- Payment of cash fees. Certain items in the portfolio may require partial and/or additional payment of fees in cash, via bank transfer or other means. This is to cover costs such as local fees and taxes.
- Rental Terms & Conditions. For each rental item in the portfolio specific and additional terms & conditions will apply.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.
Are you interested in this Painting (Post-War & Contemporary)?
Do not hesitate to make an inquiry!Inquire Now
View similar items in our Portfolio