Can’t find what you are looking for? If you have a significant amount of IDON, BTC, ETH or Fiat currency, discover how the Exclusive Luxury Asset Search Service can enhance your Personal Portfolio.
The Highest Awarded Irish Whiskey of 2021.
The Brollach is an ultra-luxury and collectible Irish Single Malt Whiskey. Irish Whiskey is now the fastest growing spirit on earth with The Irish Whiskey Association projecting the market to double in size over the next decade. Rare Irish whiskey is now quickly becoming the most sought-after collectible whiskey category. According to the Knight Frank Luxury Investment Index, rare bottles of whiskey are the number one performing asset of the last decade going up an average of 47.8% per annum. Can potentially be much higher if the whiskey is scarce and wins awards such as The Brollach, with only 661 bottles in existence and has already taken home the highest awards possible of 2021 with a Master medal at The Irish Whiskey Masters blind tasting. Then winning another Master medal at The Luxury Spirit Masters which is for all luxury spirits, not just Irish Whiskey. A Master medal is the highest scoring they give a whiskey. A rare and collectible whiskey that will certainly go down in history with very few remaining.
The Brollach is a whiskey with a tale to tell. A tale of history, of family, and the vision of a father and son. It is a bold reimagining of Irish whiskey; rooted in and respectful of tradition, but unafraid to chart its own path. The Brollach is past, present, and future in one.
Tumbling down from the Cooley Mountains comes fresh spring water, filtered through limestone, basalt, and granite. The finest Irish barley, golden with promise, interplays with the water in an intricate balance of sugar and alcohol, presenting an outstanding quality whiskey. Bourbon and French oak madeira casks nurtured the liquid gold over two decades, adding warmth, depth and a rich complexity containing 26.67 fluid ounces (700ml) with an ABV of 46.45%. A 3.38 fluid ounce (100ml) tasting vial is included with each bottle.
The heavy grain of the natural oak draws the eye firmly to the stainless-steel clasps. As if peeling away the layers of history, another box appears. The precious liquid is held securely in the determined, solid silhouette of the glass bottle that sits on an oak plinth. Finn glasses emerge from dark suede, a steel drawer conceals the anodized silver and glass pipette; perfectly engineered to deliver an optimum droplet of water, releasing the full intricacies of The Brollach’s intense flavors. Building on a tradition of crafting record-breaking, award-winning whiskeys, The Brollach is a whiskey of a lifetime. Born from the bond between a father and his son, it is the culmination of a search for an exceptionally rare whiskey of exquisite flavor, that would honor family, Ireland and Irish whiskey.
Intricate layers of flavor interweave with one another, just as family and history weave through each of us. Apricot and butterscotch on the nose bring to mind a velvety tarte tatin, while dark cherry adds a pleasant yet slightly sour tang, melting into an intimate, intense dark chocolate. A mellow finish of caramelized banana lingers long after the first sip. A very long finish rounds out a world-class award-winning whiskey.
Interested in saving 10%?
Inquire now to learn how utilizing IDON can create savings of $650.00 on this asset.
* PRICING NOTICES:
- To receive an exact price quote, please send us an inquiry for this item.
- Entertaining offers which include a combination of IDON, Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH) and fiat currency, as well as other items of value.
- Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
- Applicable taxes, fees & duties may apply.
For details, see Policies below.
2. Final IDON Price Calculation. Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
3. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to buy and pay with IDON currency on the Idoneus Platform.
4. Payment Methods. Accepted means of payment are IDON, USD, CHF, EUR, BTC (bitcoin) and ETH (ether), as well as other items of acceptable value.
5. Buying IDON. IDON Tokens can be purchased from Idoneus and third parties. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Inquire for details.
6. Facilitation Fee. Each transaction on the Idoneus Platform is subject to a 5% facilitation fee.
Lifestyle Product Purchase Policies
1. Shipping Fees, Taxes and Duties Not Included. Prices displayed for items that require shipping, do not include shipping fees and any applicable taxes and duties. These are charged directly to the purchaser of the item and will be charged in the applicable local currency. Where applicable, these charges will be collected by the shipping carrier or your country’s local customs office upon delivery.
2. Legal Age & Permission to Purchase. Clients ordering alcohol, tobacco or other lifestyle products via Idoneus confirm to be of legal age and be legally permitted to make the purchase.
3. Restriction on Cuban Cigars to the U.S.A. Idoneus International AG and associated companies do not sell nor deliver Cuban cigars to clients located in the U.S.A.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.