Stargate: Gigante Rossa | Red Giant
Title: Stargate: Gigante Rossa | Red Giant
Year Completed: 2020
Size: 48x96 inches (122x244 cm)
Medium: Plaster and acrylic on plasterboard and plywood
Certificate of Authenticity? Yes
MARCO GUGLIELMI REIMMORTAL
Marco is a visual artist, a sound designer and a performer who acquired notoriety for his big conceptual installations showing an harmonic vision of vibrating sonic bodies. Marco creates sculptures and installations marked by the confluence of all media and by a strong experimental attitude. Sound is the main source of Marco’s inspiration, and is fully integrated to vision. All his lifetime research is on the connections between visual and sonic perception based on emotions, a non-verbal language which is – first and foremost – an energetic exchange. All projects are based on the ideas of sustainability, environmental preservation, biodiversity and ecosystem where the respect of all forms of life prevails.
5th Award cat. Installation:
“XI Biennale di Firenze | XI Florence Biennale”
Fortezza da Basso, Firenze (Italy), 06 – 15 Ottobre 2017
Winner T.I.N.A. Prize 2017
“Premio Internazionale Berlino”
Franzosische FriedrichstadtKirche, Berlino (Germany), 24 Settembre 2017
Prof. Vittorio Sgarbi
for: “Premio Internazionale Arte Milano”
Teatro dal Verme, Milano (Italy), 28 Luglio 2017
- Marco Guglielmi has over thirty-five years of experience in the experimental research on sound and vision.
- He acquired notoriety for his big conceptual installations showing an harmonic vision of vibrating sonic bodies.
- For “SonicMandala” he received the Patronage of CID (Conseil International de la Danse) – UNESCO in Paris and of the Municipality of Rome.
- With Stefania Minutaglio he founded 11 [HellHeaven] Art Gallery, focusing on avantgarde art on the international scene.
- In 2017 At the IX Biennial of Florence he wins the 5th Award ‘Lorenzo il Magnifico’ for the Installation category.
- During the 57th Venice Biennale, he shows his first retrospective exhibition inside the Church of Abbazia della Misercordia in Venice.
- In 2018 Marco announces his new Project TSP Trance Sonic Painting and the expansion of the “Albero e Foresta Dimmi” and “Albero Sonico” in natural and site-specific environements.
- In 2018 With “Albero Sonico Destrutturato” and “Operazione Dimmi Amatrice” Marco is the only visual artist for “Borghi of Italy – #NO(F)EARTHQUAKE”, Collateral Event of the 16th International Architecture Exhibition – La Biennale di Venezia 2018.
- In 2019 Marco has a solo show in MACRO (Museo Arte Contemporanea Roma) presenting “Tronco e Foresta Sonica | Sonic Trunk and Sonic Forest”.
- In 2019 He opens his own showroom in Miami, 2200 Biscayne Blv.
- In 2019 He joins SCOPE MIAMI during the Art Basel Week with the series “Stargate”.
- In 2020 he joins SCOPE N.Y. during the Armory Week with the series “Megagong”.
- User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to buy and pay with IDON currency on the Idoneus Platform.
- Payment Methods. IDON, USD, CHF, EUR, BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC are accepted means of payment, as well as other items of acceptable value.
- Buying IDON. IDON Tokens can be purchased from Idoneus and third parties. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
Fine Art Purchase Policies
- Shipping Fees, Taxes and Duties not Included. Prices displayed for items that require shipping, do not include shipping fees and any applicable taxes and duties. These are charged to the purchaser of the item. Where applicable, these charges will be collected by the shipping carrier or your country’s local customs office upon delivery.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.
Are you interested in this Painting (Post-War & Contemporary)?
Do not hesitate to make an inquiry!Inquire Now
View similar items in our Portfolio