It is being said that a villa has to be a loyal reflect of one’s self-personality. In this case, we are in front of an adventurous couple, sea and navigation lovers, seeking to create our own enclave in our island, specifically in Punta Cana. The owners knew right from the start when hiring architect Antonio Imbert and interior designer Patricia Reid that they wanted to build a space reflecting all their travels and memoirs, where they can breathe all their memories brought from all corners of the world.
The task was not easy, yet fun. “With this background as inspiration I was able to unleash my imagination, but at the same time keeping a coherent design, which had to unify and captivate elegantly the villa’s spirit. I wanted to reflect joy since this is a vacation home and fantasy”, tells Patricia Reid. She achieved it! This residence smells like adventures, unforgettable memories, travel experiences, color and joy. The spectacular interior patio grasps the tropical nature, with its palm trees and leafy vegetation. The interior designer states that she wanted to reflect joy. Its open spaces let the tropical green exuberant enter, which tones are repeated in the interiors through finished colors along with wall techniques, cushions and embroideries.
What catches attention most is that each room in this house has a unique and distinctive decoration based on a different topic. The only asset that reigns here is the love and care with which every single detail was chosen. Each of them is dedicated to a certain passion of the owners. For example, in the middle of the master bedroom there is a giant fishbowl with corals and saltwater fishes to reflect that the owners love sea life.
Another bedroom is dedicated to the couple’s trips to Asia, which they remember with love and enthusiasm. “In front of a wall with an unusual black technique and the others with a red vibrant, the modern beds with straight lines and lacquered in red surprises us with their dramatism, highlighted by the original colorful masks, part the owner’s collection. An ancient door unfolds like art, the mirror frame of thick bamboo and the teka banquettes remind us of materials from other latitudes, but as tropical as ours”, tells Patricia Reid.
We can’t ignore the African Suite and the Dominican Suite, where each piece was chosen meticulously. In the Dominican Suite, the owners wanted to bestow it with the beautiful local craftworks, decorate it with chairs painted by hand, Caribbean collectible paintings were carefully chosen such as La Virgen de la Altagracia, patroness of the neighboring Higuey. Without a doubt this bedrooms has the typical “criollo” style.
TV's in guest bedrooms 2 - 5 have access to a movie library of over 200 movies, they do not have cable TV. Master Bedroom and TV Room have access to IP-TV and a library of over 200 movies. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms with open-air exterior roofed showers overlooking the gardens. All bedrooms have safety deposit boxes.
- Bedroom 1 - Aquarium Master Suite: King – This bedroom has an Armored Safety room, and also counts with an isolated emergency backup generator in case or energy loss.
- Bedroom 2 - Colonial Bedroom: King
- Bedroom 3 - Asia Bedroom: 2 Full Beds
- Bedroom 4 - Africa Bedroom: 2 Full Beds
- Bedroom 5 - Dominican Bedroom: King
- Staff Bedroom – 1 Sofa Bed - for driver/babysitter or personal guest staff with bathroom with shower, but no air conditioning
- Air conditioned TV room
- The open layout living areas comprise of sofa area and pool table, as well as Al Fresco ocean view dining room for 14, and a beautiful view to the incredible lighted aquarium
- The 15 cubic meter Aquarium is an incredible sanctuary with over 40 fish species from Indonesia and the Caribbean featuring amazing real corals, you never get tired of staring it!
- Heated Jacuzzi
- Infinity pool overlooking lush garden area and ocean view, with integrated pool bar and in-water seating area (Non-heated)
- Pool massage jets and fountain
- The beautiful garden also features a sand Boccia court to play with your family
- There is also a Lobster aquarium which is located in an employee area for our guests who want fresh lobster (we would purchase them live from fisherman and store them in the houses lobster aquarium) and keep them alive until they need to be prepared
- BBQ grill
- SONOS multi-zone sound system available in Living Room/Dining room, pool, Jacuzzi, garden area, and beach
- WiFi Connection - 40mbps download/5mbps upload speed
- 2 Maids
- English speaking butler service
- Bathroom amenities
- Transfer from Punta Cana Airport or Private Corales Terminal
- Fruit Basket upon arrival
- Private check-in at property
- Concierge Service
- Premium bar stocked on arrival
- Grocery List
- Massages, manicure & pedicure, and salon services can all be coordinated in the villa
- Eco Tours
- *Requested 48 hours in advance
Golf carts are available for rent. Please inquire.