Sapphire Ring with Diamonds
|Stone Weight||1.01 ct|
|Diamond Weight||0.4 ct|
|Metal||18K White Gold|
About Takat - Rare and Unique Jewels.
Takat is a family business established in 1955 in New York. Takat is founded on providing exceptional gems and jewels, excellence of craftsmanship and service to its clients. Each Takat creation is made with meticulous attention to detail and quality, balancing a classic approach to design with the latest developments in technology. Its creations are a favorite among international celebrities and royalty.
The Takat style incorporates timeless elegance in a wide selection of distinctive jewelry designed with daring combinations of color, precious metals and gemstones, and innovative materials. With global access to the best gemstones in the world, their master craftsmen are able to create incomparable works of art inspired by nature. Takat is the color connoisseur, harnessing the beauty of nature in exquisite jewelry hand-crafted in New York City.
Our Fine Jewelry partner is pleased to provide the below special services to Idoneus' clients:
* An appraisal from Universal Gemological Laboratory (UGL) upon request.
* Preferred Jewelers Lifetime Warranty.
For more information, please inquire.
Interested in saving 10%?
Inquire now to learn how utilizing IDON can create savings of $448.20 on this asset.
* PRICING NOTICES:
- To receive an exact price quote, please send us an inquiry for this item.
- Entertaining offers which include a combination of IDON, Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH) and fiat currency, as well as other items of value.
- Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
- Applicable taxes, fees & duties may apply.
For details, see Policies below.
2. Final IDON Price Calculation. Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
3. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to buy and pay with IDON currency on the Idoneus Platform.
4. Payment Methods. Accepted means of payment are IDON, USD, CHF, EUR, BTC (bitcoin) and ETH (ether), as well as other items of acceptable value.
5. Buying IDON. IDON Tokens can be purchased from Idoneus and third parties. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Inquire for details.
6. Facilitation Fee. Each transaction on the Idoneus Platform is subject to a 5% facilitation fee.
Fine Jewelry Purchase Policies
Shipping Fees, Taxes and Duties not Included. Prices displayed for items that require shipping do not include shipping fees and any applicable taxes and duties. These are charged to the purchaser of the item. Where applicable, these charges will be collected by the shipping carrier or your country’s local customs office upon delivery.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.
Are you interested in this Ring?
Find out how to qualify for a 10% discount on this asset!Inquire Now
Make an offer for the owner’s consideration.Make an Offer
View similar items in our Portfolio