Placencia Beachfront Lots
Rare opportunity to become the new owner of two adjacent beachfront parcels referred to as 173 and 174 in the heart of Belize. Situated along the Placencia Peninsula adjacent to The Placencia Hotel and Residences, these parcels offer white sand beach access with stunning views from sunrise to sunset. Spanning 2,911.07 sq m (31,334.50 sq ft) the parcels are perfect for the development of a single-family home with additional privacy and security. With multiple restaurant and shopping opportunities nearby, the location is ideal for a comfortable lifestyle.
Bordered on one side by a mangrove-lined lagoon and on the other by the Caribbean Sea, Placencia is renowned for having some of the most beautiful beaches in the country. Whether you enjoy water activities such as snorkeling or soaking in the warmth and tranquility, this opportunity allows for you to design your dream beachfront home.
Belize is an untouched paradise with an abundance of wildlife – both on land and in the sea. It is most well-known for its natural wonders, including the world-renowned Great Blue Hole for scuba diving, diverse wildlife, vast jungles, stunning beaches, small islands, and stunning coral reefs. However, the country also offers a rich culture and history, with ancient Mayan ruins scattered throughout.
2. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to purchase (with) IDON on the Idoneus Platform.
3. Final IDON Price Calculation. Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
4. Payment Methods. IDON is the only accepted means of payment on the Idoneus Platform. If you would like to easily convert fiat currency (such as USD, CHF, EUR) or cryptocurrency (such as USDT, BTC, ETH) into IDON, please check here. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Inquire for details.
5. VAT, Taxes, Fees & Duties. Applicable VAT, taxes, fees and duties may apply and may be charged in addition to the price stated on the item. These may be charged in applicable local fiat currency (such as USD, CHF, EUR) and be payable via bank transfer or other means.
6. Additional Costs. For certain assets fiat currency payments may be necessary to cover various third-party transaction expenses such as: legal fees, inspections, etc as well as other potential costs that may be due such as: mortgage, loans, operational costs, etc. The costs depend on the location of both the Buyer and Supplier, will be determined on a per transaction and per asset basis, and will be charged directly by the Supplier to the Buyer.
Significant Land Purchase Policies
For significant land which is listed for sale, specific and additional terms & conditions may apply. Additional payment of fees in local fiat currency (such as USD, EUR, CHF) via bank transfer or other means may be required to complete a specific transaction. Please inquire for a breakdown of the estimated costs of acquisition of the asset of interest.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.
View similar items in our Portfolio