NO TITLE 38
Title: NO TITLE 38
Size: 180x68x38 cm (70,8x26,7x14,9 in) kg 5
Year Completed: 2020
Medium: Plaster, resin
Description: Unique one-of-a-kind piece
Certificate of Authenticity? Yes
Pietro Campagnoli has got the Asperger Syndrome, a form of autism that gave him a high I.Q. but bad relationship skills. At High School he always had problems in understanding the thoughts of his classmates and how to relate with them. With his sculptures he creates casts with blankets, wet with gypsum, placing them on living bodies and waiting for them to solidify. In these casts he tries to reproduce the shape of the human being, like a photograph of the bodies. His works never have definite faces, because it is impossible for him to understand people’s emotions, due to his syndrome. They are always empty, because the internal body has evolved and disappeared, and the “envelope” remains, like a chrysalis.
Pietro’s work is born by the attempt to describe metaphorically his past. The most violent experiences make us the most resilient individuals. His artworks remind him that the storm can be fought and defeated, if an unwavering willpower supports your mind against the lashes of sensitive experiences.
Pietro was born in Turin in 1994, where he lives and works. He started working as a professional in 2011, under institutional patronages of primary importance such as: Regione Piemonte, Fondazione CRT Cassa di Risparmio di Torino, Compagnia di San Paolo, Opera Barolo, Dipartimento Educazione del Castello di Rivoli, Dipartimento Educazione Fondazione Merz, Fondazione Pistoletto, Centro Studi Bianca Tosatti Parma.
‘Altrove’, 11 [HH] Art Gallery, Roma (IT)
“Mutatio Tempore” Solo Show Weber & Weber Gallery, Torino
“Passione Bipolare” Fondazione Bevilacqua La Masa – Palazzetto Tito
“Artrooms Awards” Le Dame Art Gallery, London
“Artrooms Roma” Guest Artist by 11Hellheaven, The Church Palace, Roma
“Primo Premio Luciano Bolis”, Collective Show, Palazzo Ducale, Genova
“Modern | Post-Modern. Designing a new world”, 11HellHeaven,
Roma, exposed with: F. Bacon, A. Modigliani, G. Severini, G. Balla, F. Depero, M.Pucciarelli, R. Barisani, A. Jorn, U.
“Artrooms Fair London”, Melia White House, London, UK
“Festival nazionale dello sviluppo sostenibile 2018” Pinacoteca Albertina di Belle Arti, Torino
“Arteam Cup: mostra finale” Fondazione Dino Zoli, Forlì
“ArtRooms Seul”, Hotel Riviera Cheongdam, Seoul (South Korea)
“London Art Fair” special project by Areacreativa42 Gallery, Londra
“Teufelsberg Reload” Street Art Limited Gallery, Berna
“Fuoriserie”. Collettiva curata da D. Rosi e T. Taramino, Palazzo Barolo, Torino
“Stilbruch festival” Dots Gallery, Teufelsberg, Berlino
KBArtGallery, collettiva, Torino
“Bring Your Own Device II”, a cura di D. Anni, Ualuba Digital Art Gallery, Brescia
“Open residence selected artist”, Trestle Gallery, Brooklyn, New York
“Animale_” Workshop Merz, Laboratorio “La Galleria”, Torino
“Io che osservo il divenire a Torino”, Galleria Spaziobianco/Officina 500, Torino
“Complementi di luogo” collettiva, Palazzo Barolo, Torino
“Bring your own device” collettiva, CAMERA (Centro Italiano Fotografia), Torino
“I fantasmi dello Spettro”, InGenio e Palazzo Falletti di Barolo, Torino
“Trailer” collettiva, Mai Visti E Altre Storie e Arteco, patrocinato dalla Fondazione Pistoletto, Rebirth Day, galleria
2019 – “Primo Premio Luciano Bolis”, Palazzo Ducale, Genova
2018 – Finalista “Arteam Cup”, Forlì
2017 – Finalista “Premio Nocivelli”, sezione scultura
2017 – Vincitore under 30 “Premio città di Torino” per “CBM Art Prize 2017”
2. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to purchase (with) IDON on the Idoneus Platform.
3. Final IDON Price Calculation. Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
4. Payment Methods. IDON is the only accepted means of payment on the Idoneus Platform. If you would like to easily convert fiat currency (such as USD, CHF, EUR) or cryptocurrency (such as USDT, BTC, ETH) into IDON, please check here. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Inquire for details.
5. VAT, Taxes, Fees & Duties. Applicable VAT, taxes, fees and duties may apply and may be charged in addition to the price stated on the item. These may be charged in applicable local fiat currency (such as USD, CHF, EUR) and be payable via bank transfer or other means.
6. Additional Costs. For certain assets fiat currency payments may be necessary to cover various third-party transaction expenses such as: legal fees, inspections, etc as well as other potential costs that may be due such as: mortgage, loans, operational costs, etc. The costs depend on the location of both the Buyer and Supplier, will be determined on a per transaction and per asset basis, and will be charged directly by the Supplier to the Buyer.
Fine Art Purchase Policies
1. Shipping fees, taxes and duties not included. These are charged to the buyer of the item and will need to be paid in local fiat currency (such as USD, EUR, CHF). Where applicable, these charges will be paid directly to the seller, or collected by the shipping carrier and/or your country’s local customs office upon delivery. Shipping of the item will be agreed and organized directly between the buyer and seller.
2. Idoneus does not accept responsibility or liability for shipment and condition of the item.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.
View similar items in our Portfolio