Can’t find what you are looking for? If you have a significant amount of IDON, BTC, ETH or Fiat currency, discover how the Exclusive Luxury Asset Search Service can enhance your Personal Portfolio.
Marina - Francesco Guardi (School of)
Francesco Guardi (School of)
Timeline: Beginning of XIX century
Size: 7.08x13.38 inches (18x34cm)
Medium: Oil on wood
Interested in saving 10%?
Inquire now to learn how utilizing IDON can create savings of $1,302.50 on this asset.
* PRICING NOTICES:
- To receive an exact price quote, please send us an inquiry for this item.
- Entertaining offers which include a combination of IDON, Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH) and fiat currency, as well as other items of value.
- Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
- Applicable taxes, fees & duties may apply.
For details, see Policies below.
This stunning ‘Marine’ of exceptional crystalline beauty appeared in a catalog in Italy in 1967 as a Francesco Guardi, the leader of the “Venetian School” at the end of XVIII century along with Canaletto.
As the itinerary of the Grand Tour became somewhat standardized, vedute of familiar scenes like the Grand Canal recalled early ventures to the Continent for aristocratic Englishmen. By the mid-18th century, Venice became renowned as the centre of the vedutisti. The genre’s greatest practitioners belonged to the Canal and Guardi families of Venice. Some of them went to work as painters in major capitals of Europe. This painting was seemingly made by one of the Guardi family, and in the past it was believed to be by Francesco Guardi himself.
This piece was owned by a private collector in Rome for over half a century, starting from the beginning of the ’60ies. The chain of ownership is unbroken since then.
The condition report is excellent. The piece has recently undergone a careful and thoughtful restoration. The restoration report is available. A copy of the original catalog dated 1967 is also available.
2. Final IDON Price Calculation. Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
3. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to buy and pay with IDON currency on the Idoneus Platform.
4. Payment Methods. Accepted means of payment are IDON, USD, CHF, EUR, BTC (bitcoin) and ETH (ether), as well as other items of acceptable value.
5. Buying IDON. IDON Tokens can be purchased from Idoneus and third parties. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Inquire for details.
6. Facilitation Fee. Each transaction on the Idoneus Platform is subject to a 5% facilitation fee.
Fine Art Purchase Policies
Shipping Fees, Taxes and Duties not Included. Prices displayed for items that require shipping do not include shipping fees and any applicable taxes and duties. These are charged to the purchaser of the item. Where applicable, these charges will be collected by the shipping carrier or your country’s local customs office upon delivery.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.