The Majesty 140 is a collaboration between the shipyard’s in-house Design Studio and the Cristiano Gatto Design Team which was responsible for the interior design. This project has redefined the meaning of superyacht by setting new standards for on-board space and entertainment features. It is indeed in a class of its own.
The Majesty 140 was recently awarded the NBC “Best In Show” at the 2019 Ft. Lauderdale International Yacht Show, “Best Interior Design” at the 18th edition of the World Yachts Trophies at the Cannes Yachting Festival 2019 for “Best Semi-Displacement” or “Planning Motor Yachts” from 30-50m. In 2018, the Majesty 140 was also awarded “Best Yacht Layout” at the World Yacht Trophies in Cannes.
Build Year: 2021
Interested in saving 10%?
Inquire now to learn how utilizing IDON can create savings of $2,500,000.00 on this asset.
*Entertaining offers which include a combination of IDON, BTC, Ether and fiat currency.
* Final pricing will be determined by options selected during build completion.
* Photos and video displayed are as example only. The asset listed above is a current build with estimated delivery in November of 2021.
|Length Water Line||
|Hull Type||Mono Hull|
|Hull + Superstructure Material||Fiber Reinforced Plastics (FRP)|
|Yacht Type||Motor Yacht|
|Number of Guests||14 + 02 (Pullman)|
|Number of Crew (+ Captain)||10|
|Displacement (~ approx.)||225 tons|
|Fresh Water Capacity||
|Grey Water Capacity||
|Black Water Capacity||
|Engines||Twin MTU 16V 2000 M94, 2600 HP, 1939 kW, 2450 RPM|
|Generators||Twin Kohler 100kW, 230/400V AC, 50 Hz, 3~phase|
|Stabilizer||Twin ABT-TRAC 540 Fin Stabilizer System|
|Power System||Electrical, 230-400V AC, 50Hz, 3~phase, 24V DC|
|Top Speed (~approx.)||20 knots|
|Cruising Speed (~approx.)||16 knots|
2. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to buy and pay with IDON currency on the Idoneus Platform.
3. Payment Methods. IDON, USD, CHF, EUR, BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC are accepted means of payment, as well as other items of acceptable value.
4. Buying IDON. IDON Tokens can be purchased from Idoneus and third parties. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
5. Processing Fee. Each transaction is subject to a 2.5% processing fee.
Yacht Purchase & Rental Policies
For assets which are listed for sale or rent, specific and additional terms & conditions apply. Partial and/or additional payment of fees in fiat (cash) via bank transfer or other means may be required to complete a specific transaction. At times fiat (cash) payments are necessary to cover various third-party transaction expenses such as: applicable taxes, legal costs, inspections, and other potential transaction expenses and operational costs which are outlined on a case by case basis for each asset.
Please inquire for specific details regarding a breakdown of estimated costs of acquisition or rental of the asset of interest.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.
Are you interested in this Motor Yacht?
Find out how to qualify for a 10% discount on this asset!Inquire Now
View similar items in our Portfolio