Can’t find what you are looking for? If you have a significant amount of IDON, BTC, ETH or Fiat currency, discover how the Exclusive Luxury Asset Search Service can enhance your Personal Portfolio.
Title: Madre Supernaus
Year Completed: 2014
Size: 91x182 cm (35.82x71.65 inches)
Medium: Mixed media on wood
Signed by Artist? Yes
Certificate of Authenticity? Yes
Third-party valuation available? No
Interested in saving 10%?
Inquire now to learn how utilizing IDON can create savings of $3,400.00 on this asset.
* PRICING NOTICES:
- To receive an exact price quote, please send us an inquiry for this item.
- Entertaining offers which include a combination of IDON, Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH) and fiat currency, as well as other items of value.
- Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
- Applicable taxes, fees & duties may apply.
For details, see Policies below.
HALLIDONTO, futurist, thinker, polymath, a contemporary visual artist / poet from Dundee, Scotland, based in London England.
Hallidonto’s practice and research is centred around his “Cyborgia Manifesto” his work is multifaceted, with many layers of meaning. From a complex imagination associated with various media contexts in relation to the future, his visual discourse is motivated by transcribing the sociological developments of our age, the evolution of the human substrate and its reflection of the future state of humankind; raises questions of what it means to be human within our digital lives, and what was once Human in an ever evolving technological landscape.
Hallidonto’s work brings together philosophy, postmodernism, and notions of the flesh with the mediated body through drawn revelations of the technological self..
Hallidonto is a well-established artist who prides himself in his ability to produce work in consistent large-scale quantities, while maintaining a process that is both methodical and informed by historical text and media. His practice to date has seen the production of hundreds of pieces of work, including paintings, drawings, poetry, and VR painting and sculpture, with collections purchased by museums in London, Dundee, Edinburgh, and New York.
Hallidonto is recognized as a champion developer of digital arts, seen particularly as an early advocate for VR tooling, and has a CryptoArt collection , a growing art market. Working with digital technologies is an ever-changing cycle that Hallidonto has proven to thrive in. He has the ability to work across mediums and platforms to produce multimedia commentary on the evolution of humanity in the digital age.
Hallidonto has contributed to international debate and policy-making on the topics of artificial intelligence, robotics, and human augmentation, having been invited as a panelist on multiple high-profile speaking engagements, including the BBC, the V&A Dundee, the Festival of Imagination (Central Saint Martins), the Royal Academy of the Arts , and NEW REALITIES event at HERE EAST, and The Posthuman Forum at NYU.
Hallidonto’s work is a testament to the artist’s commitment to contributing to Posthuman/transhumanist philosophy and the international cyborg community.
Sanctum Cyborgia: http://sanctumcyborgia.com/
2. Final IDON Price Calculation. Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
3. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to buy and pay with IDON currency on the Idoneus Platform.
4. Payment Methods. Accepted means of payment are IDON, USD, CHF, EUR, BTC (bitcoin) and ETH (ether), as well as other items of acceptable value.
5. Buying IDON. IDON Tokens can be purchased from Idoneus and third parties. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Inquire for details.
6. Facilitation Fee. Each transaction on the Idoneus Platform is subject to a 5% facilitation fee.
Fine Art Purchase Policies
Shipping Fees, Taxes and Duties not Included. Prices displayed for items that require shipping do not include shipping fees and any applicable taxes and duties. These are charged to the purchaser of the item. Where applicable, these charges will be collected by the shipping carrier or your country’s local customs office upon delivery.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.
View similar items in our Portfolio