Can’t find what you are looking for? If you have a significant amount of IDON, BTC, ETH or Fiat currency, discover how the Exclusive Luxury Asset Search Service can enhance your Personal Portfolio.
L’invite‘ du Dimanche
Title: L’invite‘ du Dimanche
Year completed: 1969
Size: 59.7x99.1 cm (plate), 79.2x119 cm (paper) 23.4x38.9 in (plate) 31.1x46.8 in (paper)
Medium: Etching (acquaforte + aquatint) on cardboard
Cardboard: Papiers Arches with full margins
Hand signed. Pencil signature on the bottom right margin: Miró
Interested in saving 10%?
Inquire now to learn how utilizing IDON can create savings of $900.00 on this asset.
* PRICING NOTICES:
- To receive an exact price quote, please send us an inquiry for this item.
- Entertaining offers which include a combination of IDON, Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH) and fiat currency, as well as other items of value.
- Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
- Applicable taxes, fees & duties may apply.
For details, see Policies below.
JOAN MIRO (1893 – 1983)
“L’invité du Dimanche”, 1969
- Etching (acquaforte + aquatint) on cardboard
- Cardboard: Papiers Arches
- With full margins
- cm. 59.7 x 99.1 (plate), cm. 79.2 x 119 (paper)
- in. 23,4 x 38,9 (plate), in. 31,1 x 46,8 (paper)
- Signed: hand-signed.
- Pencil signature on the bottom right margin: Miró.
- Edition on the bottom left: 11/75.
- Edition of 75 copies in Arabic numbers; printer and publisher: Maeght Editeur, Paris.
- Bibliography: Jacques Dupin, Miró graveur II. 1961-1973, Daniel Lelong Editeur, Paris, 1989, p. 131, no. 481.
- Expertise and Condition Report released by: Mr. Daniele Belardo, Unione Europea Esperti d’Arte.
2. Final IDON Price Calculation. Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
3. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to buy and pay with IDON currency on the Idoneus Platform.
4. Payment Methods. Accepted means of payment are IDON, USD, CHF, EUR, BTC (bitcoin) and ETH (ether), as well as other items of acceptable value.
5. Buying IDON. IDON Tokens can be purchased from Idoneus and third parties. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Inquire for details.
6. Facilitation Fee. Each transaction on the Idoneus Platform is subject to a 5% facilitation fee.
Fine Art Purchase Policies
Shipping Fees, Taxes and Duties not Included. Prices displayed for items that require shipping do not include shipping fees and any applicable taxes and duties. These are charged to the purchaser of the item. Where applicable, these charges will be collected by the shipping carrier or your country’s local customs office upon delivery.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.