L’invite‘ de la dimanche
Title: L’invite‘ de la dimanche
Year completed: 1969
Size: 59.7x99.1 cm (plate), 79.2x119 cm (paper) 23.4x38.9 in (plate) 31.1x46.8 in (paper)
Medium: Etching (acquaforte + aquatint) on cardboard
Cardboard: Papiers Arches with full margins
Hand signed. Pencil signature on the bottom right margin: Miró
JOAN MIRO (1893 – 1983)
“L’invité de la dimanche”, 1969
- Etching (acquaforte + aquatint) on cardboard
- Cardboard: Papiers Arches
- With full margins
- cm. 59.7 x 99.1 (plate), cm. 79.2 x 119 (paper)
- in. 23,4 x 38,9 (plate), in. 31,1 x 46,8 (paper)
- Signed: hand-signed.
- Pencil signature on the bottom right margin: Miró.
- Edition on the bottom left: 11/75.
- Edition of 75 copies in Arabic numbers; printer and publisher: Maeght Editeur, Paris.
- Bibliography: Jacques Dupin, Miró graveur II. 1961-1973, Daniel Lelong Editeur, Paris, 1989, p. 131, no. 481.
- Expertise and Condition Report released by: Mr. Daniele Belardo, Unione Europea Esperti d’Arte.
- User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to buy and pay with IDON currency on the Idoneus Platform.
- Payment Methods. IDON, USD, CHF, EUR, BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC are accepted means of payment, as well as other items of acceptable value.
- Buying IDON. IDON Tokens can be purchased from Idoneus and third parties. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
Fine Art Purchase Policies
- Shipping Fees, Taxes and Duties not Included. Prices displayed for items that require shipping, do not include shipping fees and any applicable taxes and duties. These are charged to the purchaser of the item. Where applicable, these charges will be collected by the shipping carrier or your country’s local customs office upon delivery.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.
Are you interested in this Painting (Post-War & Contemporary)?
Do not hesitate to make an inquiry!Inquire Now