Can’t find what you are looking for? If you have a significant amount of IDON, BTC, ETH or Fiat currency, discover how the Exclusive Luxury Asset Search Service can enhance your Personal Portfolio.
Title: Lady Fingers
Size: 16x13 inches (40.64x33.03 cm)
Art Type: Collage
Signed by Artist? Yes
Certificate of Authenticity? No
Description: Abstract Collage (2020)
Interested in saving 10%?
Inquire now to learn how utilizing IDON can create savings of $250.00 on this asset.
* PRICING NOTICES:
- To receive an exact price quote, please send us an inquiry for this item.
- Entertaining offers which include a combination of IDON, Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH) and fiat currency, as well as other items of value.
- Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
- Applicable taxes, fees & duties may apply.
For details, see Policies below.
Denise Cummings is an abstract collage artist currently working out of New York City. Her work comes from a passion for botanicals and organic forms. After obtaining professional horticultural certification in Florida, Cummings used her acquired knowledge to inspire her series, Designing Flowers. This series of abstract flowers explores how remarkably similar humans are to flowers.
Flowers are naturally designed by nature with specific colors, textures, shapes and scents for particular pollinators. Humans incorporate dress, home decor, makeup, hairstyles, and social behaviors to specifically attract attention and ultimately find a partner; a pollinator. Cummings’ flowers are deconstructed by sculpting out shapes from magazines to then be reconstructed into abstract flowers. Cummings continues to draw comparisons and abstractions between humans and flora.
2. Final IDON Price Calculation. Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
3. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to buy and pay with IDON currency on the Idoneus Platform.
4. Payment Methods. Accepted means of payment are IDON, USD, CHF, EUR, BTC (bitcoin) and ETH (ether), as well as other items of acceptable value.
5. Buying IDON. IDON Tokens can be purchased from Idoneus and third parties. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Inquire for details.
6. Facilitation Fee. Each transaction on the Idoneus Platform is subject to a 5% facilitation fee.
Fine Art Purchase Policies
Shipping Fees, Taxes and Duties not Included. Prices displayed for items that require shipping do not include shipping fees and any applicable taxes and duties. These are charged to the purchaser of the item. Where applicable, these charges will be collected by the shipping carrier or your country’s local customs office upon delivery.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.
View similar items in our Portfolio