Can’t find what you are looking for? If you have a significant amount of IDON, BTC, ETH or Fiat currency, discover how the Exclusive Luxury Asset Search Service can enhance your Personal Portfolio.
Hold Me Tight
Title: Hold me tight
Year Completed: 2021
Size: Approximately 250 x 210cm
Medium: Acrylic and aerosol on canvas
Signed by Artist? Yes
Certificate of Authenticity? Yes
Third-party valuation available? No
Interested in saving 10%?
Inquire now to learn how utilizing IDON can create savings of $49,500.00 on this asset.
* PRICING NOTICES:
- To receive an exact price quote, please send us an inquiry for this item.
- Entertaining offers which include a combination of IDON, Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH) and fiat currency, as well as other items of value.
- Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
- Applicable taxes, fees & duties may apply.
For details, see Policies below.
JDL Street art, aka Judith de Leeuw, started aerosol cans at the age of 15 as a rebel on the street. The multiple award winning artist was born and raised in Amsterdam, Netherlands. In 2015 she graduated in Art & Design which was followed by a one-year bachelor at the Willem de Kooning Academy in 2016. Her art evolved quickly, as she became an established artist in a very short period. Currently JDL travels worldwide as an international artist to realize her large-scale murals.
JDL uses her art to translate emotion, but the concepts are deeply themed around her surroundings and social issues. This is also a reason for JDL’s big love for public space.
Her projects took her around the globe, including big parts of Europe, Asia, and the United States.
JDL spends 95% of her year in charity and non-profit projects. For instance, her past projects included raising awareness on racism, child trafficking, war children, animal extinction, mental health, cancer, aids, acceptance of the LGBT+ and donations to the public healthcare for countries in poverty. The 5% on commercial sales that are made by JDL are directly invested in charity work. For that reason, any commercial client is donating to charity by supporting the artist. Some examples of charity organizations that we worked with include the Circle of Homosexual Culture, War Child, Orange Babies, Aids Foundation, WWF and the United Nations.
For more information about JDL, please check out her website and social media channels:
- Website: https://jdlstreetart.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jdlstreetart/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jdlstreetartofficial/
Idoneus is very fortunate to have secured four artworks of JDL on the platform. To see the other artworks, please check here.
2. Final IDON Price Calculation. Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
3. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to buy and pay with IDON currency on the Idoneus Platform.
4. Payment Methods. Accepted means of payment are IDON, USD, CHF, EUR, BTC (bitcoin) and ETH (ether), as well as other items of acceptable value.
5. Buying IDON. IDON Tokens can be purchased from Idoneus and third parties. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Inquire for details.
6. Facilitation Fee. Each transaction on the Idoneus Platform is subject to a 5% facilitation fee.
Fine Art Purchase Policies
Shipping Fees, Taxes and Duties not Included. Prices displayed for items that require shipping do not include shipping fees and any applicable taxes and duties. These are charged to the purchaser of the item. Where applicable, these charges will be collected by the shipping carrier or your country’s local customs office upon delivery.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.
View similar items in our Portfolio