Can’t find what you are looking for? If you have a significant amount of IDON, BTC, ETH or Fiat currency, discover how the Exclusive Luxury Asset Search Service can enhance your Personal Portfolio.
Medium: Oil painting on canvas
Framing or Mounting: None
Year of Creation: 2019
Signed by Artist: Yes
Certificate of Authenticity? Yes
Interested in saving 10%?
Inquire now to learn how utilizing IDON can create savings of $650.00 on this asset.
* PRICING NOTICES:
- To receive an exact price quote, please send us an inquiry for this item.
- Entertaining offers which include a combination of IDON, Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH) and fiat currency, as well as other items of value.
- Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
- Applicable taxes, fees & duties may apply.
For details, see Policies below.
Certificate of Authentication:
Pierre Cherbit has been painting for over forty years. His painting is primarily the expression of a feeling, without a physical medium: he uses neither photos, or model, or background. It is pure inspiration which guides him through the use of the noblest painting materials, alternating the arrangement of the different pictorial techniques, allowing him to use color and light in a unique manner.
His painting shows us a variation of colors, an amazing depth, which changes the perception of a so-called flat surface.
His touch, his intuition of light, his depth, his colors were rewarded at the Senate by the medal of progress delivered by the Société d’Encouragement au Progrès (founded in 1896), class Yvon Gattaz 2003 under the patronage of Mister Christian Poncelet, President of Senate.
Pierre Cherbit loves exploring and has exposed himself to the richest cultures of the world. He speaks Chinese, Tibetan, Spanish and he is currently studying literary Sanscrit.
During training, he travelled all around the world and particularly in Asia, where he developed an import-export business of ancient art objects.
To meet prestigious artistic and spiritual figures, he stayed especially :
• in the Popular Republic of China : Beijing, Tien Tsin, Dalien, Shanghai, Canton, Jinddezen, Hong Kong.
• in India : Delhi, Himashal Pradesh (the himalayan spurs, Dharamsala), Andra Pradesh, Puttaparthy, Tamil Nadu, Bangalore, Arunacala, Brindavan, Uttar Pradesh, Varanasi, Bodh Gaya, Bombay…
• in Nepal : Kantmandu and Pokara.
• in eastern Africa : Kenya, Nairobi, Mombassa, and around the Elementeita lake.
Simultaneously, he invested himself in the practice of martial arts, including Viet Vo Dao that he has been improving for the last forty years.
Pierre Cherbit brings an artistic revival to the world of painting, possibly initiating the dawn of a new artistic movement.
2. Final IDON Price Calculation. Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
3. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to buy and pay with IDON currency on the Idoneus Platform.
4. Payment Methods. Accepted means of payment are IDON, USD, CHF, EUR, BTC (bitcoin) and ETH (ether), as well as other items of acceptable value.
5. Buying IDON. IDON Tokens can be purchased from Idoneus and third parties. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Inquire for details.
6. Facilitation Fee. Each transaction on the Idoneus Platform is subject to a 5% facilitation fee.
Fine Art Purchase Policies
Shipping Fees, Taxes and Duties not Included. Prices displayed for items that require shipping do not include shipping fees and any applicable taxes and duties. These are charged to the purchaser of the item. Where applicable, these charges will be collected by the shipping carrier or your country’s local customs office upon delivery.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.
View similar items in our Portfolio