Medium: Oil painting on canvas
Framing or Mounting: None
Year of Creation: 2019
Signed by Artist: Yes
Certificate of Authenticity? Yes
Certificate of Authentication:
Pierre Cherbit has been painting for over forty years. His painting is primarily the expression of a feeling, without a physical medium: he uses neither photos, or model, or background. It is pure inspiration which guides him through the use of the noblest painting materials, alternating the arrangement of the different pictorial techniques, allowing him to use color and light in a unique manner.
His painting shows us a variation of colors, an amazing depth, which changes the perception of a so-called flat surface.
His touch, his intuition of light, his depth, his colors were rewarded at the Senate by the medal of progress delivered by the Société d’Encouragement au Progrès (founded in 1896), class Yvon Gattaz 2003 under the patronage of Mister Christian Poncelet, President of Senate.
Pierre Cherbit loves exploring and has exposed himself to the richest cultures of the world. He speaks Chinese, Tibetan, Spanish and he is currently studying literary Sanscrit.
During training, he travelled all around the world and particularly in Asia, where he developed an import-export business of ancient art objects.
To meet prestigious artistic and spiritual figures, he stayed especially :
• in the Popular Republic of China : Beijing, Tien Tsin, Dalien, Shanghai, Canton, Jinddezen, Hong Kong.
• in India : Delhi, Himashal Pradesh (the himalayan spurs, Dharamsala), Andra Pradesh, Puttaparthy, Tamil Nadu, Bangalore, Arunacala, Brindavan, Uttar Pradesh, Varanasi, Bodh Gaya, Bombay…
• in Nepal : Kantmandu and Pokara.
• in eastern Africa : Kenya, Nairobi, Mombassa, and around the Elementeita lake.
Simultaneously, he invested himself in the practice of martial arts, including Viet Vo Dao that he has been improving for the last forty years.
Pierre Cherbit brings an artistic revival to the world of painting, possibly initiating the dawn of a new artistic movement.
2. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to purchase (with) IDON on the Idoneus Platform.
3. Final IDON Price Calculation. Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
4. Payment Methods. IDON is the only accepted means of payment on the Idoneus Platform. If you would like to easily convert fiat currency (such as USD, CHF, EUR) or cryptocurrency (such as USDT, BTC, ETH) into IDON, please check here. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Inquire for details.
5. VAT, Taxes, Fees & Duties. Applicable VAT, taxes, fees and duties may apply and may be charged in addition to the price stated on the item. These may be charged in applicable local fiat currency (such as USD, CHF, EUR) and be payable via bank transfer or other means.
6. Additional Costs. For certain assets fiat currency payments may be necessary to cover various third-party transaction expenses such as: legal fees, inspections, etc as well as other potential costs that may be due such as: mortgage, loans, operational costs, etc. The costs depend on the location of both the Buyer and Supplier, will be determined on a per transaction and per asset basis, and will be charged directly by the Supplier to the Buyer.
Fine Art Purchase Policies
1. Shipping fees, taxes and duties not included. These are charged to the buyer of the item and will need to be paid in local fiat currency (such as USD, EUR, CHF). Where applicable, these charges will be paid directly to the seller, or collected by the shipping carrier and/or your country’s local customs office upon delivery. Shipping of the item will be agreed and organized directly between the buyer and seller.
2. Idoneus does not accept responsibility or liability for shipment and condition of the item.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.
View similar items in our Portfolio