Size: 72x36 inches (182.88x91.44 cm)
Art Type: Collage
Signed by Artist? Yes
Certificate of Authenticity? No
Description: Abstract - Mixed Media Collage (2019)
Denise Cummings is an abstract collage artist currently working out of New York City. Her work comes from a passion for botanicals and organic forms. After obtaining professional horticultural certification in Florida, Cummings used her acquired knowledge to inspire her series, Designing Flowers. This series of abstract flowers explores how remarkably similar humans are to flowers.
Flowers are naturally designed by nature with specific colors, textures, shapes and scents for particular pollinators. Humans incorporate dress, home decor, makeup, hairstyles, and social behaviors to specifically attract attention and ultimately find a partner; a pollinator. Cummings’ flowers are deconstructed by sculpting out shapes from magazines to then be reconstructed into abstract flowers. Cummings continues to draw comparisons and abstractions between humans and flora.
2. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to purchase (with) IDON on the Idoneus Platform.
3. Final IDON Price Calculation. Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
4. Payment Methods. IDON is the only accepted means of payment on the Idoneus Platform. If you would like to easily convert fiat currency (such as USD, CHF, EUR) or cryptocurrency (such as USDT, BTC, ETH) into IDON, please check here. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Inquire for details.
5. VAT, Taxes, Fees & Duties. Applicable VAT, taxes, fees and duties may apply and may be charged in addition to the price stated on the item. These may be charged in applicable local fiat currency (such as USD, CHF, EUR) and be payable via bank transfer or other means.
6. Additional Costs. For certain assets fiat currency payments may be necessary to cover various third-party transaction expenses such as: legal fees, inspections, etc as well as other potential costs that may be due such as: mortgage, loans, operational costs, etc. The costs depend on the location of both the Buyer and Supplier, will be determined on a per transaction and per asset basis, and will be charged directly by the Supplier to the Buyer.
Fine Art Purchase Policies
1. Shipping fees, taxes and duties not included. These are charged to the buyer of the item and will need to be paid in local fiat currency (such as USD, EUR, CHF). Where applicable, these charges will be paid directly to the seller, or collected by the shipping carrier and/or your country’s local customs office upon delivery. Shipping of the item will be agreed and organized directly between the buyer and seller.
2. Idoneus does not accept responsibility or liability for shipment and condition of the item.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.
View similar items in our Portfolio