Golden Beach, Costa Rica
Located between the 2 coordinates below:
An escape to your own private paradise awaits! This property spanning 8.25 hectares or 20.4 acres includes a private beach located in Punta Mona, Limon, which is on the southern Caribbean coast of Costa Rica, very close to the Panama border. It has been said to be one of the most beautiful private beaches in the world and attracted Sports Illustrated in the 1990’s where the renown company held one of their famed cover shoots. One of the unique features of this property is the natural beauty of the preexisting landscape that has matured over the years and provides large palms, beautiful wild orchids, and hundreds of species of other flowers and fauna. IslaMoin is also a unique location as it is surrounded by national parks and rain forests.
The Caribbean is one of the most sought after destinations in the world. Now, for the first time in Costa Rica, there is a luxury resort, residential community, and marina currently in development on the Atlantic side. This ideal location avoids the hurricane zone and is perfect for those who love to travel by boat or yacht. An international airport is located within fifteen minutes, along with a major seaport that is home to several cruise lines.
This unique location provides water views from all angles, from the dramatic ocean views, deep water canals, and a natural river that flows through Isla Moin. It is a community designed with quaint streets and walking paths between the low-rise resort residences, beachfront villas, and home sites.
A “resident’s only” clubhouse is currently in the plans for the future and will provide owners with a recreation center, a fitness center, social center, facility to accommodate special events, and a movie theater.
The City of Limon, with its native and colorful history of Old Costa Rica, was discovered by Christopher Columbus in the year 1502. Many of the old traditions, architecture and culture have remained much the same. In recent years tourists have been drawn to the area because of the national parks and natural beauty one can only experience in this part of Costa Rica. Now, Isla Moin will help you discover what will be one of the most unique real estate and lifestyle opportunities.
Gandoca-Manzanillo National Park
Located 1.5 hours by car or 2 hours by boat, the park is a wildlife refuge on the coast consisting of several emerged coral reefs, excellent for divers to explore, and white sand beaches. The coral reefs extend outwards over 200 meters or 650 feet and the white sand beaches have few waves due to the shallowness of the coast. Varied birdlife and other species under the threat of extinction are protected here. The landscape is mostly grassland and forest.
2. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to purchase (with) IDON on the Idoneus Platform.
3. Final IDON Price Calculation. Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
4. Payment Methods. IDON is the only accepted means of payment on the Idoneus Platform. If you would like to easily convert fiat currency (such as USD, CHF, EUR) or cryptocurrency (such as USDT, BTC, ETH) into IDON, please check here. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Inquire for details.
5. VAT, Taxes, Fees & Duties. Applicable VAT, taxes, fees and duties may apply and may be charged in addition to the price stated on the item. These may be charged in applicable local fiat currency (such as USD, CHF, EUR) and be payable via bank transfer or other means.
6. Additional Costs. For certain assets fiat currency payments may be necessary to cover various third-party transaction expenses such as: legal fees, inspections, etc as well as other potential costs that may be due such as: mortgage, loans, operational costs, etc. The costs depend on the location of both the Buyer and Supplier, will be determined on a per transaction and per asset basis, and will be charged directly by the Supplier to the Buyer.
Significant Land Purchase Policies
For significant land which is listed for sale, specific and additional terms & conditions may apply. Additional payment of fees in local fiat currency (such as USD, EUR, CHF) via bank transfer or other means may be required to complete a specific transaction. Please inquire for a breakdown of the estimated costs of acquisition of the asset of interest.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.
View similar items in our Portfolio