Artist: Christophe Heymann (CHAP)
Year Completed: 2019
Medium: Acrylic painting on canvas
Signed by Artist? Yes
Certificate of Authenticity? Yes
Christophe Heymann (CHAP) was born in Fort-Lamy (Chad) the 4th of August 1956. Four years later, confronted with the first violent waves of independance, the family went back to France. Wrenched from his native soil, the artist will always have an unquenched and mysterious attraction to his roots. This memory of a premature departure from his birthplace has always remained a source of inspiration.
Uprooted, the child is displaced between eastern and southern France. Nowhere a complete outsider, nowhere completely at home, he’s started to develop a love of escapism. As a kid, he was travelling through the world of comics. Adult, he’s travelling around the real world, immersing himself then leaving with a mind full of rich memories which he lays down on the canvas. Early in his childhood, painting came naturally to Christophe Heymann by way of a genetic gift from his father, the artist : Georges Heymann (1926 – 2010) Since 2005, the Artist is based in the South of France, near Montpellier, in the lovely village of Clermont.
- User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to buy and pay with IDON currency on the Idoneus Platform.
- Payment Methods. IDON, USD, CHF, EUR, BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC are accepted means of payment.
- Paying with IDON. Payment in IDON is preferred and may lead to more favorable pricing terms.
- Buying IDON. IDON Tokens will be available directly from Idoneus after user onboarding has been completed. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
- Payment of cash fees. Certain items in the portfolio may require partial and/or additional payment of fees in cash, via bank transfer or other means. This is to cover costs such as local fees and taxes.
- Rental Terms & Conditions. For each rental item in the portfolio specific and additional terms & conditions will apply.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.
Are you interested in this Painting (Post-War & Contemporary)?
Do not hesitate to make an inquiry!Inquire Now
View similar items in our Portfolio