Can’t find what you are looking for? If you have a significant amount of IDON, BTC, ETH or Fiat currency, discover how the Exclusive Luxury Asset Search Service can enhance your Personal Portfolio.
Title: Forbidden 1848 from the series: My National Treasures
Year Completed: 2020
Size: 70.15x33.11x0.98 inches (178.2x84.1x2.5 cm)
Medium: Alloy Foil and Acrylic on Wooden Panels
Signed by Artist? Signed in acrylic pen by the artist
Certificate of Authenticity? Yes
Interested in saving 10%?
Inquire now to learn how utilizing IDON can create savings of $1,650.00 on this asset.
* PRICING NOTICES:
- To receive an exact price quote, please send us an inquiry for this item.
- Entertaining offers which include a combination of IDON, Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH) and fiat currency, as well as other items of value.
- Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
- Applicable taxes, fees & duties may apply.
For details, see Policies below.
Hiroshi Mehata is a Sound/Visual artist based in Tokyo, Japan.
He focuses on extracting the critical factor that has formed a Japanese history/spirit/culture, “The sense of perceiving the invisible atmosphere,” and unraveling the essence of the human mind in modern society through the relationship with sound and visual.
Under the concept called “Noum,” he represents ” the noise by an infinite chain of the impression” that swirls on the surface of everything, as the visual symbol pattern/sound with various mediums. (from musical works to traditional drawings, digital drawings, paintings, installations, performance, and video works.).
1982, Born in Mie, where the largest Shinto shrine in Japan is located, Mehata has been familiar with Japan’s traditional culture and myth since childhood. His eccentric surname even in Japan, Mehata, has one theory that is a descendant of Qin Shi Huang in China, then it is said that the migrants of the related lineage established the current form of the Japanese shrine. We can no longer verify the truth, but the clan’s mystery helped him deepen the knowledge of Japanese history.
He had played in a local punk rock band and moved to Tokyo at 18, where he continued his exploration of avant-garde/experimental music in the ’00s and his history and culture. It was a separate interest, but the two different elements gradually merged into his philosophy. He started solo activities around 2007.
His overseas activities began with his band’s touring in Australia in 2011 when the SNS culture was starting to flourish.
Released as Mehata Sentimental Legend with his solo album “Noum Zeccyou” from Mind Plug Records (Germany) in 2011.
Since then, he has been doing a musical collaboration with foreign artists or musicians and touring abroad.
Around that time, he began to create visual art in earnest by the advice of a contemporary artist who saw the album cover he designed.
In 2013, he had a first solo exhibition as a visual artist, “Mehata Hiroshi- Noum Zeccyou” at Gallery TEXU in Spain.
Solo Exhibition, “Mehata Hiroshi Meets Abantal Restaurante(Spain, 2014) was framed as a part of 2013-2014 Japan-Spain 400th Anniversary”, “NOUM AMATARA/El Viajero Alado(Spain, 2016)” etc.
Other, selected as one of finalists “Concorso arte Milano 2016 (Italy, 2016)”, selected “la 3ème Session des Journées Méditerranéennes des Arts Visuels à Hammamet (Tunisia, 2016)”, “Kameyama Art Triennale (Japan,2017)”, “Makassar Biennale 2019 (Indonesia, 2019)”, and “Chicago Obihiro Exchange Project presented by Asian Improv aRts Midwest (US 2019)”, etc.
Also, Until 2020, he and his band performed at some music festivals and toured abroad. (US, Lithuania, Poland, Germany, Spain, Denmark)
He is currently back in solo and focuses on his visual art and music again.
2020, “Exhausted Woeks – Mercury” released from Mind Plug Records.
2021, New solo album will be released (Asian Improv Records, Chicago USA).
2. Final IDON Price Calculation. Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
3. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to buy and pay with IDON currency on the Idoneus Platform.
4. Payment Methods. Accepted means of payment are IDON, USD, CHF, EUR, BTC (bitcoin) and ETH (ether), as well as other items of acceptable value.
5. Buying IDON. IDON Tokens can be purchased from Idoneus and third parties. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Inquire for details.
6. Facilitation Fee. Each transaction on the Idoneus Platform is subject to a 5% facilitation fee.
Fine Art Purchase Policies
Shipping Fees, Taxes and Duties not Included. Prices displayed for items that require shipping do not include shipping fees and any applicable taxes and duties. These are charged to the purchaser of the item. Where applicable, these charges will be collected by the shipping carrier or your country’s local customs office upon delivery.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.
View similar items in our Portfolio