Emerald and Diamond Ring
A luxurious emerald sits in the center of a beautiful and elaborate diamond setting.
|Stone Weight||2.24 ct|
|Diamond Weight||0.91 ct|
|Metal||18K White Gold|
About Takat - Rare and Unique Jewels.
Takat is a family business established in 1955 in New York. Takat is founded on providing exceptional gems and jewels, excellence of craftsmanship and service to its clients. Each Takat creation is made with meticulous attention to detail and quality, balancing a classic approach to design with the latest developments in technology. Its creations are a favorite among international celebrities and royalty.
The Takat style incorporates timeless elegance in a wide selection of distinctive jewelry designed with daring combinations of color, precious metals and gemstones, and innovative materials. With global access to the best gemstones in the world, their master craftsmen are able to create incomparable works of art inspired by nature. Takat is the color connoisseur, harnessing the beauty of nature in exquisite jewelry hand-crafted in New York City.
Our Fine Jewelry partner is pleased to provide the below special services to Idoneus' clients:
* An appraisal from Universal Gemological Laboratory (UGL) upon request.
* Preferred Jewelers Lifetime Warranty.
For more information, please inquire.
2. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to purchase (with) IDON on the Idoneus Platform.
3. Final IDON Price Calculation. Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
4. Payment Methods. IDON is the only accepted means of payment on the Idoneus Platform. If you would like to easily convert fiat currency (such as USD, CHF, EUR) or cryptocurrency (such as USDT, BTC, ETH) into IDON, please check here. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Inquire for details.
5. VAT, Taxes, Fees & Duties. Applicable VAT, taxes, fees and duties may apply and may be charged in addition to the price stated on the item. These may be charged in applicable local fiat currency (such as USD, CHF, EUR) and be payable via bank transfer or other means.
6. Additional Costs. For certain assets fiat currency payments may be necessary to cover various third-party transaction expenses such as: legal fees, inspections, etc as well as other potential costs that may be due such as: mortgage, loans, operational costs, etc. The costs depend on the location of both the Buyer and Supplier, will be determined on a per transaction and per asset basis, and will be charged directly by the Supplier to the Buyer.
Fine Jewelry Purchase Policies
1. Shipping fees, taxes and duties not included. These are charged to the buyer of the item and will need to be paid in local fiat currency (such as USD, EUR, CHF). Where applicable, these charges will be paid directly to the seller, or collected by the shipping carrier and/or your country’s local customs office upon delivery. Shipping of the item will be agreed and organized directly between the buyer and seller.
2. Idoneus does not accept responsibility or liability for shipment and condition of the item.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.
View similar items in our Portfolio