Can’t find what you are looking for? If you have a significant amount of IDON, BTC, ETH or Fiat currency, discover how the Exclusive Luxury Asset Search Service can enhance your Personal Portfolio.
Year Completed: 2007
Size: 100.78x38.58x26.37 inches (256x98x67cm)
Certificate of Authenticity? Yes
Interested in saving 10%?
Inquire now to learn how utilizing IDON can create savings of $10,000.00 on this asset.
* PRICING NOTICES:
- To receive an exact price quote, please send us an inquiry for this item.
- Entertaining offers which include a combination of IDON, Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH) and fiat currency, as well as other items of value.
- Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
- Applicable taxes, fees & duties may apply.
For details, see Policies below.
Toma Nenov was born in Bulgaria in 1955 and graduated the Academy of Fine Arts in Sofia, Bulgaria in 1984.
The red thread that unites his creative pursuit is his interest in the inner peace of the individual. The question he asks himself is what the human psyche looks like. What shape it has. How to create a synthetic image of intelligence in a single figure. Through his inner gaze, he explores the various degrees of self-awareness he experiences. Observes how creative thinking explores the structure of thought-forms. How they are structured. What is the principle that unites them. He is trying to create a work that gives energy to the viewer. He realizes that works created on the basis of partial abstract forms take energy from the viewer’s psyche to make contact with his intellect.
Personal exhibitions and participation in general exhibitions in different cities in Bulgaria (1984-1989).
Since 1990 the artist lives and works in Italy and participates in different exhibitions exposing his paintings. Personal exhibitions in Milan, Busto Arsizio, Rimini, Brescia, IT (1990-1996) ; Art Gallery, Gave Ligure, IT (1997) ; Art Gallery `Ollivella au Lag`, Morcote, CH (1998) ; participation at the International Fair of Modern Art -Turin, IT (2000).
In 2000 the Artist developed his collection of sculptures since then had numerous personal exhibitions (PE) and participations in different general exhibitions with his sculptures in bronze and ceramics:
Participation at the General exhibition “International Fair of Modern Art”, Monte Carlo, Monaco (2000) ;
Personal exhibition at Fine Art Gallery “La Fenice” San Remo, IT (2001) ;
Personal exhibition at Fine Art Gallery “Gianetti” Saronno, IT (2001) ;
Personal exhibition at Fine Art Gallery “Spigoli di luce”, Rome, IT (2001) ;
Participation at “Salon de Indipendance”, Paris, FR (2002) ;
Personal exhibition at Fine Art Gallery “Ganetti”, Saronno, IT (2002) ;
Participation at International exhibition “Les Victories a Versailles”, Paris, FR (2003) ;
Personal exhibition at Fine Art Gallery “Studio Bonan”, Venice, IT (2003) ;
Participation at the Bienale of Fine Art of the Galleries, Venice, IT (2004) ;
Personal exhibition at Fine Art Gallery “Studio Bonan”, Bassano del Grappa, IT (2004) ;
Personal exhibition at Fine Art Gallery “Ikar” Sofia, BG (2005) ;
Personal exhibition at Civic Fine Art Gallery of Como, IT (2006) ;
Personal exhibition at The General Consulate of Bulgaria, Milan, IT (2006) ;
Personal exhibition at Fine Art Gallery “Roseg”, Hotel “Kempinski”, Sant Moritz, CH (2007) ;
Participation at the International General Exhibition OpenArt, Roveredo, CH (2007) ;
Personal exhibition at the Embasay of Bulgaria, Bern, CH (2007) ;
Personal exhibition at Fine Art Gallery “67”, Bern, CH (2008) ;
Participation at the General exhibition “The noise of silence”, Como, IT (2008) ;
Personal exhibition at “Curtural centre” Bern, CH (2008) ;
Participation at International General Exhibition OpenArt, Roveredo, CH (2008).
2. Final IDON Price Calculation. Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
3. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to buy and pay with IDON currency on the Idoneus Platform.
4. Payment Methods. Accepted means of payment are IDON, USD, CHF, EUR, BTC (bitcoin) and ETH (ether), as well as other items of acceptable value.
5. Buying IDON. IDON Tokens can be purchased from Idoneus and third parties. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Inquire for details.
6. Facilitation Fee. Each transaction on the Idoneus Platform is subject to a 5% facilitation fee.
Fine Art Purchase Policies
Shipping Fees, Taxes and Duties not Included. Prices displayed for items that require shipping do not include shipping fees and any applicable taxes and duties. These are charged to the purchaser of the item. Where applicable, these charges will be collected by the shipping carrier or your country’s local customs office upon delivery.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.
View similar items in our Portfolio