Can’t find what you are looking for? If you have a significant amount of IDON, BTC, ETH or Fiat currency, discover how the Exclusive Luxury Asset Search Service can enhance your Personal Portfolio.
Davidoff Small Batch No 3 Robusto
Tabashop is proud to bring you a novelty that represents one of the most popular Davidoff editions today: the Small Batch. In our capacity as Davidoff custodians for more than 40 years, Patrick and Yann have done everything to obtain a maximum of bundles, wrapped in kraft paper. Each package is numbered with the description of the cigar, its size and the torcedor's initials.
It is a unique blend of rare tobaccos, sourced from Ecuador, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Peru and the Dominican Republic.
The traditional iconic white ring is completed by a second Small Batch band. The cigars are wrapped in pretty kraft paper wrappers, consisting of 10 cigars. Tabashop has decided to also sell them individually, an internal strategy to allow the greatest number of aficionados to share this fabulous experience. It is an achievement to have been able to obtain it. Collectors will tear them away. Indeed, according to stocks and tobacco blends, global availability per small batch is limited to 1,300 cigars. We managed to obtain in small quantities, N ° 8 and 10. N ° 8, in the Corona extra format, presents a lot of softness in the first third, very spicy notes and tanned leather in the second third. N ° 10, a belicoso with creamy notes of hazelnuts, milk chocolate in the second third, for a much more spicy finish.
Conclusion: this cigar is to be tasted before shortage!
This product is suitable for US Customers.
Minimum order value for cigars is $500.00 (USD). Buyer can combine multiple cigar types and quantities into one order to meet the minimum $500.00 requirement.
Interested in saving 10%?
Inquire now to learn how utilizing IDON can create savings of $36.00 on this asset.
* PRICING NOTICES:
- To receive an exact price quote, please send us an inquiry for this item.
- Entertaining offers which include a combination of IDON, Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH) and fiat currency, as well as other items of value.
- Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
- Applicable taxes, fees & duties may apply.
For details, see Policies below.
2. Final IDON Price Calculation. Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
3. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to buy and pay with IDON currency on the Idoneus Platform.
4. Payment Methods. Accepted means of payment are IDON, USD, CHF, EUR, BTC (bitcoin) and ETH (ether), as well as other items of acceptable value.
5. Buying IDON. IDON Tokens can be purchased from Idoneus and third parties. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Inquire for details.
6. Facilitation Fee. Each transaction on the Idoneus Platform is subject to a 5% facilitation fee.
Lifestyle Product Purchase Policies
1. Shipping Fees, Taxes and Duties Not Included. Prices displayed for items that require shipping, do not include shipping fees and any applicable taxes and duties. These are charged directly to the purchaser of the item and will be charged in the applicable local currency. Where applicable, these charges will be collected by the shipping carrier or your country’s local customs office upon delivery.
2. Legal Age & Permission to Purchase. Clients ordering alcohol, tobacco or other lifestyle products via Idoneus confirm to be of legal age and be legally permitted to make the purchase.
3. Restriction on Cuban Cigars to the U.S.A. Idoneus International AG and associated companies do not sell nor deliver Cuban cigars to clients located in the U.S.A.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.
View similar items in our Portfolio