Can’t find what you are looking for? If you have a significant amount of IDON, BTC, ETH or Fiat currency, discover how the Exclusive Luxury Asset Search Service can enhance your Personal Portfolio.
Covid-19. Stay Home.
Title: Covid-19. Stay Home.
Year Completed: 2020
Size: 52.36x9.44x1.96 inches (133x24x5cm)
Medium: High quality steel standing on a wooden pedestal – envelope securely laminated.
Certificate of Authenticity? Yes
Interested in saving 10%?
Inquire now to learn how utilizing IDON can create savings of $1,875.00 on this asset.
* PRICING NOTICES:
- To receive an exact price quote, please send us an inquiry for this item.
- Entertaining offers which include a combination of IDON, Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH) and fiat currency, as well as other items of value.
- Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
- Applicable taxes, fees & duties may apply.
For details, see Policies below.
Joël Equagoo is a Swiss Artist and Art Instructor originating from Togo, Africa, with over 20 years of professional experience. He was awarded “Art Instructor of the Year 2018/2019” by LTG (Luxury Travel Guide) Awards. Currently he is exhibiting his works at prestigious galleries in Basel, Monaco, Venice, Florence, New York, Singapore and counting. Many of his works have been commissioned by celebrities worldwide and prestigious banks in Switzerland. Before that he was leading a fashion store featuring international fashion for young people and his own design brands for over a decade.
As photographer and landart artist he makes installations in nature and creates beautiful objects of art in his own gallery. He works with materials from nature, such as stones, wood as also with other materials such as metal, steel, ceramics, and others. Joël Equagoo, born in Togo, Westafrica, 1970, studied building design and today he is an internationally renowned and confirmed landart artist from Switzerland. He is listed on artprice.com. Since 1992 he has been living and working as an artist in Solothurn, Switzerland with his family.
His work initially became popular through his stone art projects in Switzerland – Solothurn, Geneva, Zurich and the neighboring countries, such as Italy (Toscana), France and Germany as well as Netherlands, Great Britain, London, and in the USA, China and South Korea.
Today he is also the director of the international art gallery Made-in-nature, Switzerland, where he is evaluating art works on a daily basis and giving precious feedback to international artists. His love for art and the diversity in designs is fueling his passion to support artists globally and to help them thrive.
- 2019 – SWISSARTEXPO ZÜRICH, SWITZERLAND
INTERNATIONAL BUTTERFLY FESTIVAL, SWITZERLAND
- 2018 – LTG AWARD WINNER “ART INSTRUCTOR OF THE YEAR 2018/2019”
- 2017 – ART INSTRUCTOR GARDEN ACADEMY, SWITZERLAND
2. Final IDON Price Calculation. Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
3. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to buy and pay with IDON currency on the Idoneus Platform.
4. Payment Methods. Accepted means of payment are IDON, USD, CHF, EUR, BTC (bitcoin) and ETH (ether), as well as other items of acceptable value.
5. Buying IDON. IDON Tokens can be purchased from Idoneus and third parties. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Inquire for details.
6. Facilitation Fee. Each transaction on the Idoneus Platform is subject to a 5% facilitation fee.
Fine Art Purchase Policies
Shipping Fees, Taxes and Duties not Included. Prices displayed for items that require shipping do not include shipping fees and any applicable taxes and duties. These are charged to the purchaser of the item. Where applicable, these charges will be collected by the shipping carrier or your country’s local customs office upon delivery.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.
Are you interested in this Sculpture?
Find out how to qualify for a 10% discount on this asset!Inquire Now
Make an offer for the owner’s consideration.Make an Offer