Can’t find what you are looking for? If you have a significant amount of IDON, BTC, ETH or Fiat currency, discover how the Exclusive Luxury Asset Search Service can enhance your Personal Portfolio.
Chateau de la Motte
Chateau de la Motte is located in the heart of Burgundy and its famous vineyards. The Chateau was built in 1830 and recently completely renovated. There are eight parcels of land for a total of 13 Hectare (32+acres) This estate is comprised of a castle with stables, a tennis court, a forest and pond which has a small mill.
Between Lyon and Dijon, this 19th-century neo-Gothic manor house, in perfect harmony with its English-style park with century-old and majestic trees, enjoys ideal proportions to live and entertain. The 13 hectares that coat it, offer a wide range of atmospheres for lovers of nature and beauty.
The manor, in very good condition, develops on four levels, served by an elevator, a distribution of rooms with sublime views of the park and the pond. The ground floor is controlled by a large vestibule that allows access to the large living room and music room which overlooks a pleasant terrace on the ground floor, topped with a bucolic wrought iron pergola. In the continuity of the reception line, the dining room finds a central place in direct access with a first kitchen. A corner desk is also located at this level. The two floors dedicated to the rooms offer seven suites that benefit from double exposures and views. A large living room with a bar and office occupies the last level and enjoys a zenithal canopy. The mansion also boasts a culinary area equipped with La Cornue luxury range with an adjoining reception room. There is a beautiful cellar and technical rooms whose boiler room occupies the basement of the mansion. Tennis, outbuildings including a large garage and renovated independent accommodation complete the great comfort of life of this wonderful setting well served by transport (2 hours from Paris by TGV and Geneva by motorway) and close to the amenities.
Furniture is included in purchase; list can be provided to qualified parties.
- Property type: Manor house
- City: Macon
- View: On countryside, on stream, on forest, on park
- Surface: 1050 sqm
- Number of rooms: 15
- Number of bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 7
- Year of construction: 1830
Mill and Stables
Property includes a Mill and Stables. The Mill has two apartments each about 90m2 of which one is finished with a kitchen and living room on the ground floor and two bedrooms with a bathroom on the second floor. This can be very well used for a couple that helps with the upkeep of the property. The stables include a small apartment with a living room and kitchen on the ground floor and a bedroom with bathroom on the second floor. On the other side the stables are used as a garage for two cars, tractor and gardening tools as well as an atelier (workshop). On the second floor there is the possibility to build out a loft apartment of approximately 200m2.
Parcel 16: Castle and the stables
Parcel 38: Tennis court
Parcel 4: Pond and forest
Parcel 5: Small mill which in 1918 worked with the water from the pond.
Parcel 2: North of the castle which is called Prairie
Interested in saving 10%?
Inquire now to learn how utilizing IDON can create savings of $325,000.00 on this asset.
* PRICING NOTICES:
- To receive an exact price quote, please send us an inquiry for this item.
- Entertaining offers which include a combination of IDON, Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH) and fiat currency, as well as other items of value.
- Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
- Applicable taxes, fees & duties may apply.
For details, see Policies below.
2. Final IDON Price Calculation. Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
3. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to buy and pay with IDON currency on the Idoneus Platform.
4. Payment Methods. Accepted means of payment are IDON, USD, CHF, EUR, BTC (bitcoin) and ETH (ether), as well as other items of acceptable value.
5. Buying IDON. IDON Tokens can be purchased from Idoneus and third parties. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Inquire for details.
6. Facilitation Fee. Each transaction on the Idoneus Platform is subject to a 5% facilitation fee.
Luxury Residences Purchase & Rental Policies
For real estate assets which are listed for sale or rent, specific and additional terms & conditions apply. Partial and/or additional payment of fees in fiat (cash) via bank transfer or other means may be required to complete a specific transaction. At times fiat (cash) payments are necessary to cover various third-party transaction expenses such as: applicable taxes, legal costs, inspections, and other potential transaction expenses and operational costs which are outlined on a case by case basis for each asset.
Please inquire for specific details regarding a breakdown of estimated costs of acquisition or rental of the asset of interest.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.