Champagne Heritage - Prince Henri d’Orléans, Altesse Royale / Cuvée Heritage Millésime
Night Edition: black bottles with metal labels
Size: 750 ml
Champagne is offered by the case (six bottles).
*Supply is extremely limited. Maximum of two cases per customer.
Brilliant color with beautiful golden hues, whose the beautiful effervescence feeds a creamy cord. Intense nose and very fresh on delicately minty notes of grapefruit and pineapple. Evolution of the pastry with butter, candied lemon and fruit pulp. Intense and fruity mouth, providing a nice balance between freshness and finesse. Final good length.
Marne Valley vineyard
Sandy clay soil
Alcohol content: 12
Volume: 750 ml
Total Acidity : 10 g / L
Blend: 100% vintage heart cuvee
50% Chardonnay 40% Pinot Black 10% Pinot Meunier
Grapes Pressing: juice from the cuvee heart
Fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
We are pleased to present our iconic Champagnes HERITAGE - Prince Henri d'Orléans – Altesse Royale, created in partnership with HRH Prince Henri d'Orléans, Head of the Royal House of France. HRH Prince Henri d'Orléans is a direct descendant of the dynasty of forty kings including Saint Louis, Henri IV and Louis XIII, creator of France.
Born of rich history and the desire to share with champagne lovers this culture of excellence with a certain “French art de vivre”, combining authenticity and sophisticated modernity, but also to participate the means endowment for the realization of charitable action by associations and NGOs, including the Old Royal Order and Sovereign of the Star, the oldest order of French chivalry, created in 1022 by Philippe LE BEL and which has given itself today for mission the patrimony protection.
Our wines are made in Épernay, the capital of Champagne, from the three Champagne grape varieties - Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay - which brings uniquely sophisticated and complementary characteristics: respectively roundness and fruity; body and power; finally finesse and liveliness.
This standard of excellence and our desire for exquisite shared pleasure, leads our team to make uncompromising choices, in particular with the production of champagne with one of the lowest sulfite levels thanks to an industrial process developed with our oenologist within the framework of the highest quality standard: ISO 22000, with several awards from the BTI (Beverage Testing Institute - USA): Gold medal - exceptional mention - cellar recommendation - 93/100 for our Blanc de Blancs; Gold medal - exceptional mention - 90/100 for our Brut and Silver medal - highly recommended mention - 88/100 for our Rosé. Our cuvée are distinguished, through different offerings (Brut, Rosé, Vintage, Blanc de Blancs...), and by their intensity, richness on the palate, their freshness and elegant finesse bringing champagne lovers a sophisticated experience to share with conviviality and pure pleasure these magnificent sparkling flavors.
2. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to purchase (with) IDON on the Idoneus Platform.
3. Final IDON Price Calculation. Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
4. Payment Methods. IDON is the only accepted means of payment on the Idoneus Platform. If you would like to easily convert fiat currency (such as USD, CHF, EUR) or cryptocurrency (such as USDT, BTC, ETH) into IDON, please check here. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Inquire for details.
5. VAT, Taxes, Fees & Duties. Applicable VAT, taxes, fees and duties may apply and may be charged in addition to the price stated on the item. These may be charged in applicable local fiat currency (such as USD, CHF, EUR) and be payable via bank transfer or other means.
6. Additional Costs. For certain assets fiat currency payments may be necessary to cover various third-party transaction expenses such as: legal fees, inspections, etc as well as other potential costs that may be due such as: mortgage, loans, operational costs, etc. The costs depend on the location of both the Buyer and Supplier, will be determined on a per transaction and per asset basis, and will be charged directly by the Supplier to the Buyer.
Lifestyle Product Purchase Policies
1. Shipping fees, taxes and duties not included. These are charged to the buyer of the item and will need to be paid in local fiat currency (such as USD, EUR, CHF). Where applicable, these charges will be paid directly to the seller, or collected by the shipping carrier and/or your country’s local customs office upon delivery. Shipping of the item will be agreed and organized directly between the buyer and seller.
2. Idoneus does not accept responsibility or liability for shipment and condition of the item.
3. Legal Age & Permission to Purchase. Clients ordering alcohol, tobacco or other lifestyle products via Idoneus confirm to be of legal age and be legally permitted in their country of residence to make the purchase.
4. Restriction on Cuban Cigars to the U.S.A. Idoneus International AG and associated companies do not sell nor deliver Cuban cigars to clients located in the U.S.A.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.
View similar items in our Portfolio