Can’t find what you are looking for? If you have a significant amount of IDON, BTC, ETH or Fiat currency, discover how the Exclusive Luxury Asset Search Service can enhance your Personal Portfolio.
Champagne Heritage - Prince Henri d’Orléans, Altesse Royale / Cuvée Heritage Brut
Privilege Edition: transparent green bottles with paper labels with a relief and metallic effect. They react to black light from clubs by producing a cyan blue fluorescence emitting for the name of the cuvée ("Cuvée Heritage") and for the collar (on the top of the bottle).
Size: 1.5 l
Champagne is offered by the case (three bottles)
Light yellow gold robe with beautiful sparkling and fine bubbles. Nose expressive fruity pear and grapefruit, enhanced with notes of brioche. Balanced palate, lively and fresh, on greengage aromas, pear and citrus. Spicy finish and good length
Marne Valley vineyard
Sandy clay soil
Alcohol content: 12
Volume: 750 ml
Total Acidity : 7.10 g / L
Dosage: 9 g / L
Assembly : Champagne brut (25% Chardonnay
15% Pinot Black 60% Pinot Meunier)
Grapes Pressing: juice from the cuvee heart Fermentation in
stainless steel tanks. Malolactic fermentation.
Aging on lees : 2 3 years
We are pleased to present our iconic Champagnes HERITAGE - Prince Henri d'Orléans – Altesse Royale, created in partnership with HRH Prince Henri d'Orléans, Head of the Royal House of France. HRH Prince Henri d'Orléans is a direct descendant of the dynasty of forty kings including Saint Louis, Henri IV and Louis XIII, creator of France.
Born of rich history and the desire to share with champagne lovers this culture of excellence with a certain “French art de vivre”, combining authenticity and sophisticated modernity, but also to participate the means endowment for the realization of charitable action by associations and NGOs, including the Old Royal Order and Sovereign of the Star, the oldest order of French chivalry, created in 1022 by Philippe LE BEL and which has given itself today for mission the patrimony protection.
Our wines are made in Épernay, the capital of Champagne, from the three Champagne grape varieties - Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay - which brings uniquely sophisticated and complementary characteristics: respectively roundness and fruity; body and power; finally finesse and liveliness.
This standard of excellence and our desire for exquisite shared pleasure, leads our team to make uncompromising choices, in particular with the production of champagne with one of the lowest sulfite levels thanks to an industrial process developed with our oenologist within the framework of the highest quality standard: ISO 22000, with several awards from the BTI (Beverage Testing Institute - USA): Gold medal - exceptional mention - cellar recommendation - 93/100 for our Blanc de Blancs; Gold medal - exceptional mention - 90/100 for our Brut and Silver medal - highly recommended mention - 88/100 for our Rosé. Our cuvée are distinguished, through different offerings (Brut, Rosé, Vintage, Blanc de Blancs...), and by their intensity, richness on the palate, their freshness and elegant finesse bringing champagne lovers a sophisticated experience to share with conviviality and pure pleasure these magnificent sparkling flavors.
Interested in saving 10%?
Inquire now to learn how utilizing IDON can create savings of $40.50 on this asset.
* PRICING NOTICES:
- To receive an exact price quote, please send us an inquiry for this item.
- Entertaining offers which include a combination of IDON, Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH) and fiat currency, as well as other items of value.
- Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
- Applicable taxes, fees & duties may apply.
For details, see Policies below.
2. Final IDON Price Calculation. Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
3. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to buy and pay with IDON currency on the Idoneus Platform.
4. Payment Methods. Accepted means of payment are IDON, USD, CHF, EUR, BTC (bitcoin) and ETH (ether), as well as other items of acceptable value.
5. Buying IDON. IDON Tokens can be purchased from Idoneus and third parties. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Inquire for details.
6. Facilitation Fee. Each transaction on the Idoneus Platform is subject to a 5% facilitation fee.
Lifestyle Product Purchase Policies
1. Shipping Fees, Taxes and Duties Not Included. Prices displayed for items that require shipping, do not include shipping fees and any applicable taxes and duties. These are charged directly to the purchaser of the item and will be charged in the applicable local currency. Where applicable, these charges will be collected by the shipping carrier or your country’s local customs office upon delivery.
2. Legal Age & Permission to Purchase. Clients ordering alcohol, tobacco or other lifestyle products via Idoneus confirm to be of legal age and be legally permitted to make the purchase.
3. Restriction on Cuban Cigars to the U.S.A. Idoneus International AG and associated companies do not sell nor deliver Cuban cigars to clients located in the U.S.A.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.
Are you interested in this Champagne?
Find out how to qualify for a 10% discount on this asset!Inquire Now
Make an offer for the owner’s consideration.Make an Offer
View similar items in our Portfolio