Au Jardin de mon Coeur
Title: Au Jardin de mon Creur
Year Completed: 2008
Size: 60x36 inches (152.4x91.44 cm)
Medium: Acrylic on canvas
Signed by Artist? Yes
Certificate of Authenticity? Yes
Third-party valuation available? Yes
Interested in saving 10%?
Inquire now to learn how utilizing IDON can create savings of $6,500.00 on this asset.
* PRICING NOTICES:
- To receive an exact price quote, please send us an inquiry for this item.
- Entertaining offers which include a combination of IDON, Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH) and fiat currency, as well as other items of value.
- Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
- Applicable taxes, fees & duties may apply.
For details, see Policies below.
Born in Montreal in 1957, Charles Carson has been devoting himself entirely to his art since 1983. He has participated in numerous exhibitions in Canada, the United States, Europe, Asia and South America. He spent his early productive years living in South America from where he gained international recognition, acclaimed by experts and art historians for his unique technique which they named Carsonism.
Early in his career, the artist employed traditional techniques, gaining inspiration from his environment. His early figurative works left him unsatisfied, and he started to lean towards a semi-figurative and extremely personal style of painting. This technique combined with his unique pictorial language rapidly affirmed themselves and his talent was revealed with each new creation.
The artist produces extraordinary works that exhibit sensitivity, depth, and liveliness, as well as dynamism and variety of composition that characterize his work. His works are sought after by serious collectors from around the world.
Carson’s artistic talent has garnered him many honors and distinctions, including seven gold medals on the international stage. Other honors include induction into the Académie internationale des Beaux-Arts du Québec as Master of Fine Arts (2007) and Grand Master of Fine Arts (2013), Artist of the Year at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts Academia XXI Gala (2009), recipient of the Leonardo da Vinci and Vincent van Gogh international art prizes awarded by Italia del Arte (2009, 2011), Grand-maître académicien at the Salon international de l’académie Européene des Arts France (2007), to name but a few.
2. Final IDON Price Calculation. Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
3. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to buy and pay with IDON currency on the Idoneus Platform.
4. Payment Methods. Accepted means of payment are IDON, USD, CHF, EUR, BTC (bitcoin) and ETH (ether), as well as other items of acceptable value.
5. Buying IDON. IDON Tokens can be purchased from Idoneus and third parties. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Inquire for details.
6. Facilitation Fee. Each transaction on the Idoneus Platform is subject to a 5% facilitation fee.
Fine Art Purchase Policies
Shipping Fees, Taxes and Duties not Included. Prices displayed for items that require shipping do not include shipping fees and any applicable taxes and duties. These are charged to the purchaser of the item. Where applicable, these charges will be collected by the shipping carrier or your country’s local customs office upon delivery.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.
Are you interested in this Painting (Post-War & Contemporary)?
Find out how to qualify for a 10% discount on this asset!Inquire Now
Make an offer for the owner’s consideration.Make an Offer
View similar items in our Portfolio