Angel of Mexico
Title: Angel of Mexico
Year Completed: 2019
Size: 78x62 inches
Medium: Acrylic on canvas painting
Signed by Artist? Yes
Certificate of Authenticity? Yes
Maxime Stamati to a pictorial writing stimulated by the force and the simplicity of the spontaneous creativity, whether vegetable, animal or human, even social. These mysterious hierograms scratched in the canvas come back in turn like an immutable imprint. Each of his works takes us towards a flight of the spirit …
He invokes his palette in the materials of modernity (acrylics, …) making the colors dance in an immemorial harmony.
Maxime Stamati is a globetrotter who, through his many allies from the Philippines to Mexico, to Bali and many other countries, has captured the very essence of light and vibrant colors that are followed throughout his life.
This instinctive artist draws most of his inspiration from his extremely fertile imagination. Each of his works leaves the pieces of happiness that he lodges, forcing the color he executes the dreams of a lost Paradise that he retranscribes us through each of his achievements.
Captivating, intriguing, and clever, Maxime Stamati’s imaginary world is a whirlwind of creativity and powerful images. It is the modern and surrealist expression of a personalized style of rare independence where the fantastic is practically omnipresent. The artist has a contemporary approach that is full of energy and finds its source in places, colors, scents, flavors, and various atmospheres in which he immerses himself and that inspire strong emotions in him. He reveals his unconscious intensely, letting it speak right on the surface of the canvas, the ultimate, heightened expression of all his artistic wanderings.
Rejecting barriers, he holds back nothing and lives his art with passion and sincerity. Enamored of absolute freedom, the painter is originally from Marseille and began to create at a young age. His artist’s soul is fertile, as are his paintings themselves. After spending several years in Bali, Stamati has given new life to his work and has flourished creatively in other climes that are very favorable and perfectly suited to him. A new era can be glimpsed, full of promises, desires, and vibrations, which indicate a return to origins. When you meet Stamati, he seems reserved at first, but very quickly you discover a sensitive and determined artist. His elaborate technique has a strong decorative expression endowed with rhythm and movement and enhanced with a highly developed imagination and a figurative approach that combines abstraction and realism. This is all accomplished with a pluralist palette that is fierce and graceful at the same time.
Strong faces and eyes haunt the canvas and we are as if carried away toward this world, the ideal of Stamati’s vision, with boldness in the perception of things. Isn’t art the reflection of the innermost being of the artist? In this vision, culture is present, taking on eclectic shapes, curves, and sounds and serving as a source of questioning. Primary colors are combined with lighter ones, and the background can be dark, but is enlivened by more intense, pure colors and luminous reflections. Stamati’s work has been recognized and widely admired abroad. He is inspired by dance and by the authenticity of Africa. Nature is also a source of inspiration for the artist to see beyond appearances and imagine a gentler, more serene world. Who knows? Maxime Stamati stages his works with a set, costumes, lighting, and a specific atmosphere. The whole is stylized and harmonious. With each of his achievements, his passion for painting is increased. His life’s path has led him to painting and his talent is at a significant turning point and can only surprise us in the future, believe me!
2. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to purchase (with) IDON on the Idoneus Platform.
3. Final IDON Price Calculation. Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
4. Payment Methods. IDON is the only accepted means of payment on the Idoneus Platform. If you would like to easily convert fiat currency (such as USD, CHF, EUR) or cryptocurrency (such as USDT, BTC, ETH) into IDON, please check here. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Inquire for details.
5. VAT, Taxes, Fees & Duties. Applicable VAT, taxes, fees and duties may apply and may be charged in addition to the price stated on the item. These may be charged in applicable local fiat currency (such as USD, CHF, EUR) and be payable via bank transfer or other means.
6. Additional Costs. For certain assets fiat currency payments may be necessary to cover various third-party transaction expenses such as: legal fees, inspections, etc as well as other potential costs that may be due such as: mortgage, loans, operational costs, etc. The costs depend on the location of both the Buyer and Supplier, will be determined on a per transaction and per asset basis, and will be charged directly by the Supplier to the Buyer.
Fine Art Purchase Policies
1. Shipping fees, taxes and duties not included. These are charged to the buyer of the item and will need to be paid in local fiat currency (such as USD, EUR, CHF). Where applicable, these charges will be paid directly to the seller, or collected by the shipping carrier and/or your country’s local customs office upon delivery. Shipping of the item will be agreed and organized directly between the buyer and seller.
2. Idoneus does not accept responsibility or liability for shipment and condition of the item.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.
View similar items in our Portfolio