Alexandrite Ring with Diamonds
|Stone Weight||0.37 ct|
|Diamond Weight||0.16 ct|
|Metal||18K Yellow Gold|
About Takat - Rare and Unique Jewels.
Takat is a family business established in 1955 in New York. Takat is founded on providing exceptional gems and jewels, excellence of craftsmanship and service to its clients. Each Takat creation is made with meticulous attention to detail and quality, balancing a classic approach to design with the latest developments in technology. Its creations are a favorite among international celebrities and royalty.
The Takat style incorporates timeless elegance in a wide selection of distinctive jewelry designed with daring combinations of color, precious metals and gemstones, and innovative materials. With global access to the best gemstones in the world, their master craftsmen are able to create incomparable works of art inspired by nature. Takat is the color connoisseur, harnessing the beauty of nature in exquisite jewelry hand-crafted in New York City.
Our Fine Jewelry partner is pleased to provide the below special services to Idoneus' clients:
* An appraisal from Universal Gemological Laboratory (UGL) upon request.
* Preferred Jewelers Lifetime Warranty.
* 1 year free insurance by Zillion with protection against loss, theft, damage, and disappearance.
For more information, please inquire.
Interested in saving 10%?
Purchases of Takat fine jewelry pieces qualify for a 10% discount off list price. Inquire now to learn how utilizing IDON can create savings of $288.70 on this asset.
* Purchase of this item must include a minimum payment of 30% in USD.
* Shipping fees and any applicable taxes & duties not included.
2. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to buy and pay with IDON currency on the Idoneus Platform.
3. Payment Methods. IDON, USD, CHF, EUR, BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC are accepted means of payment, as well as other items of acceptable value.
4. Buying IDON. IDON Tokens can be purchased from Idoneus and third parties. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
5. Processing Fee. Each transaction is subject to a 2.5% processing fee.
Fine Jewelry Purchase Policies
Shipping Fees, Taxes and Duties not Included. Prices displayed for items that require shipping do not include shipping fees and any applicable taxes and duties. These are charged to the purchaser of the item. Where applicable, these charges will be collected by the shipping carrier or your country’s local customs office upon delivery.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.
Are you interested in this Ring?
Find out how to qualify for a 10% discount on this asset!Inquire Now
View similar items in our Portfolio