Can’t find what you are looking for? If you have a significant amount of IDON, BTC, ETH or Fiat currency, discover how the Exclusive Luxury Asset Search Service can enhance your Personal Portfolio.
2.02-Carat Round Brilliant Cut Diamond
Color: I, Clarity: VS1, Cut_Grade: EX
GIA Report: link
Conflict-Free Sourcing. All diamonds offered have been purchased from legitimate sources not involved in funding conflict and are in compliance with United Nations resolutions. The seller guarantees that these diamonds are conflict free, based on personal knowledge and/or written guarantees provided by the supplier of these diamonds.
Diamond purchases must include a minimum payment of 30% in an acceptable fiat currency (EUR, USD, CHF) or cryptocurrency (BTC, ETH). The remaining balance of 70% may be paid in IDON, as well as other items of acceptable value.
Interested in saving 10%?
Inquire now to learn how utilizing IDON can create savings of $2,484.60 on this asset.
* PRICING NOTICES:
- To receive an exact price quote, please send us an inquiry for this item.
- Entertaining offers which include a combination of IDON, Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH) and fiat currency, as well as other items of value.
- Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
- Applicable taxes, fees & duties may apply.
For details, see Policies below.
Measurements: 7.99 X 8.06 X 5.01
2. Final IDON Price Calculation. Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
3. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to buy and pay with IDON currency on the Idoneus Platform.
4. Payment Methods. Accepted means of payment are IDON, USD, CHF, EUR, BTC (bitcoin) and ETH (ether), as well as other items of acceptable value.
5. Buying IDON. IDON Tokens can be purchased from Idoneus and third parties. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Inquire for details.
6. Facilitation Fee. Each transaction on the Idoneus Platform is subject to a 5% facilitation fee.
Diamonds & Gemstones Purchase Policies
1. Final Price to be Confirmed. Due to weekly value adjustment, the final price of this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
2. Availability to be Confirmed. Due to rapid turnover, the availability of this item shall be confirmed after your inquiry.
3. Shipping Fees, Taxes and Duties not Included. Prices displayed for items that require shipping do not include shipping fees and any applicable taxes or duties. These are charged to the purchaser of the item. Where applicable, these charges will be collected by the shipping carrier or your country’s local customs office upon delivery.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.
View similar items in our Portfolio