Can’t find what you are looking for? If you have a significant amount of IDON, BTC, ETH or Fiat currency, discover how the Exclusive Luxury Asset Search Service can enhance your Personal Portfolio.
102' Motor Yacht
The HIGHLINE yacht is a 102' (31.09m) luxury yacht, launched and delivered to her original owner by the leading yacht builder OCEANFAST yachts in 1989.
The brilliantly appointed interior accommodations has a 3 stateroom layout and designed for maximum comfort and storage.
Her hull is made of aluminum, with a beam of 23' 6" (7.16m), a draft of 3' 9" (1.14m).
Powered by 2 MTU engines, the Motor Yacht HIGHLINE has a total of 3,600 horsepower, and travels at a maximum speed of 27 knots, and a cruising speed of 17 knots.
The Motor Yacht HIGHLINE is currently located in Florida, with an asking price of $2,000,000, thus presenting an exceptional opportunity to purchase HIGHLINE at a fraction of her replacement cost.
Interested in saving 10%?
Inquire now to learn how utilizing IDON can create savings of $200,000.00 on this asset.
* PRICING NOTICES:
- To receive an exact price quote, please send us an inquiry for this item.
- Entertaining offers which include a combination of IDON, Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH) and fiat currency, as well as other items of value.
- Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
- Applicable taxes, fees & duties may apply.
For details, see Policies below.
|Yacht Type||Motor Yacht|
|Number of Staterooms||3|
|Engine Model||12V2000 M93|
|Top Speed (~approx.)||27 knots|
|Cruising Speed (~approx.)||17 knots|
- Global Star SATCOM
- Panasonic phone system
- ICOM SSB
- 2 x ICOM VHF
- Standard VHF – hand held
- Furuno Radar
- Furuno NavNet GPS
- Northern Star GPS
- Garmin 5208 GPS/Chartplotter
- C-Plath Gyro compass
- Sperry Autopilot
- 2 x B & G Depth Sounder
- B & G Wind/Speed log
- Twin 2012 MTU 12V 2000 M93 @1800 hp each
- Racor Fuel filters-3 per engine
- KaMeWa Jet Drives
- 2 x 50kW Northern Lights generators
- MarineAir A/C
- Spot Zero watermaker 2500 gpd
- Koop Nautic SEAROCQ Stabilizers
- Bow Thruster
- Vertical anchor windlass
- CQR anchor w/425′ chain
- ACR Searchlight
- CCTV System
- Marquipt boarding ladder
2. Final IDON Price Calculation. Due to the real-time value adjustment, the final IDON price for this item shall be confirmed on the date of purchase.
3. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to buy and pay with IDON currency on the Idoneus Platform.
4. Payment Methods. Accepted means of payment are IDON, USD, CHF, EUR, BTC (bitcoin) and ETH (ether), as well as other items of acceptable value.
5. Buying IDON. IDON Tokens can be purchased from Idoneus and third parties. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Inquire for details.
6. Facilitation Fee. Each transaction on the Idoneus Platform is subject to a 5% facilitation fee.
Yacht Purchase & Rental Policies
For assets which are listed for sale or rent, specific and additional terms & conditions apply. Partial and/or additional payment of fees in fiat (cash) via bank transfer or other means may be required to complete a specific transaction. At times fiat (cash) payments are necessary to cover various third-party transaction expenses such as: applicable taxes, legal costs, inspections, and other potential transaction expenses and operational costs which are outlined on a case by case basis for each asset.
Please inquire for specific details regarding a breakdown of estimated costs of acquisition or rental of the asset of interest.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.