1.05-Carat Cushion Cut Diamond
N/A Cut | E Color | VS2 Clarity
All diamonds offered have been purchased from legitimate sources not involved in funding conflict and are in compliance with United Nations resolutions. The seller guarantees that these diamonds are conflict free, based on personal knowledge and/or written guarantees provided by the supplier of these diamonds.
Interested in saving 10%? Here’s how!
Purchases of diamonds qualify for a 10% discount off list price if they are completed with up to 70% IDON and the balance paid in fiat currency, BTC, ETH.
Diamond purchases must include a minimum of 30% of the purchase price to be paid in an acceptable fiat currency. Currently accepting (Euro, USD or GBP). The remaining balance of 70% may be paid in IDON, as well as other items of acceptable value.
* Shipping and any applicable taxes & duties are paid separately by the purchaser.
Depth %: 66.70
Table %: 58.00
Symmetry: Very Good
Inscription: GIA 7288798626
2. User Registration. User onboarding and identity verification is required to create an account and to buy and pay with IDON currency on the Idoneus Platform.
3. Payment Methods. IDON, USD, CHF, EUR, BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC are accepted means of payment, as well as other items of acceptable value.
4. Buying IDON. IDON Tokens can be purchased from Idoneus and third parties. Specific terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
5. Processing Fee. Each transaction is subject to a 2.5% processing fee.
Diamond Purchase Policies
Shipping Fees, Taxes and Duties not Included. Prices displayed for items that require shipping do not include shipping fees and any applicable taxes and duties. These are charged to the purchaser of the item. Where applicable, these charges will be collected by the shipping carrier or your country’s local customs office upon delivery.
For more information, please consult the FAQ.
Are you interested in this Cushion Cut Diamond?
Find out how to qualify for a 10% discount on this asset!Inquire Now
View similar items in our Portfolio